Messages By: wollylove

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
November 8, 2006, 5:31 pm CST

Response

Quote From: aboy3girls

Did I miss something?  Was he proven to be guilty?  I thought there were still questions and a complete investigation (including the mother's side) has not happened.  It's amazing how fast people are willing to crucify someone without definite evidence.
Okay, WHAT? I Think that Jeremy Was wonderful, and the lie dector test shown that the mom told her daughter to say that stuff. And if you stayed tuned after the credits, Dr.Phil said that Jeremy took the test while hypnotized, AND PASSED IT. I Dont think Jeremy did a thing to his daughter, why would he, he could get much older people. Everyone over reacted.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
November 8, 2006, 5:36 pm CST

Response

Quote From: motheroflayla

Well, no actually we are in Iraq for oil and because Bush wants to seem like a big man. But that is a different subject. Iraq isn't molesting someone's daughter.

Just because there is no legal proof doesn't mean it isn't going on. Seriously, just because we don't have physical evidence we just send that little girl into a potentially dangerous situation?  His answers to Dr. Phil's questions were enough proof for me that that little girl isn't going to be 100% safe when she is alone with him. Do I know for sure what is going on there? No, only he and that little girl know. But there may possibly not be evidence for a long time...so this could keep going on until someone walks in on it?

What do we know for sure about this guy?

He likes em young. (He was 21 when he got with Kaylee's 14 year old mother. That is criminal. Period. That is a child abuser.)

He hears voices...He evades the truth...

I dont think everyone should base their opinion of the fact that he hears voices or that he was 21 when his girlfriend was 14. Okay the results of the lie dector test proved that the mom was couching kaylee in saying tht stuff. I think Jeremy was telling the truth, becuse he passed the test while being hypnotized. He might like "em young" But 3 years old? Thats silly.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
November 8, 2006, 5:46 pm CST

11/06 The Lie Detector

Quote From: samsmom12

And is this what you call objective??? Wow you have an odd way ofshowing it.LOL   Your right boys are often  the target ofsexual  abuse but statistically  girls are assaultedmore.  As far as yeast infection go they ABSOLUTELY can be a signof abuse.  She states in her post that there are many ways to geta yeast infection and there are, one of them is by being abused. Along with bladder infections , unusual discharge ...amongst otherthings. I'm no expert on this ...but I have read a lot and talked tomany professionals so I am far from ignorant to the subject... I don'tsee anywhere inn her post where she states that she is an expert ...But sense she lived in ...it gives her more insist then most.

I agree with rlwitham. I didn't ever think for one minute that  Jeremy molested his daughter. Everyone was being VERY rude to him,  and making him the main target.  Incase you didn't see, He passed the polygraph test while being hypnotized. Just because he is  guy, doesn't mean that he should be accused.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
November 8, 2006, 7:08 pm CST

Response

Quote From: samsmom12

Jeese, I'm so sorry for Jeremy that people were being rude to him........after all HE ONLY MOLESTED HIS daughter so god forbid the rudeness.  Look , this guy is guilty and I hope it comes out and I hope the sick S.O.B. spends the rest of his life in jail.  That is what I wish for him. The truth is the scumbag will probable walk away to abuse others or god forbid keep on abusing his daughter . I 've dealt with people like him enough to know  when I see a predator and heis one . You can think what you like , and if you trust him so much then why not hire him to watch your kids?  Good Luck with that.
I AM SORRY FOR HIM! He's Obviously been through a lot! And a poly graph test does NOT PROVE if he molested is daughter or not! YOU DONT KNOW IF HE DID. Unless you saw him, did you see him do that? No, I dont think so. And yes, actually I wouldn't care if he watched my kids because I trust him, and I believe every thing he said on the show.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
November 8, 2006, 7:40 pm CST

Quote From: canadiandude

Drugs affect different people in different ways. It's chemicals reacting with brain chemicals and brain chemicals have UNIQUE traits that coincide with INDIVIDUAL cases.

Man, you people are just dying to hang this guy. Maybe we should just open fire on guilty looking people and save the trouble from the Housewife Regime.

Yes, why does everyone hate him? I dont think that he did anything wrong of the sort.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
November 29, 2006, 5:05 pm CST

Luft

Quote From: delilah2000

Did anyone wonder why Kaylee kept saying THEY touched?

Maybe, even if he is an idiot, it isn't Jeremy.

What about the step-mom?

Yeah, Did you even notice that Krista failed one lie detecor test question? "Did you ever tell kaylee to lie about Jeremy toching her?" It shows that she was lying when she said no. If anyone toched Kaylee, it was Bonii or Krista (they), defentily not Jeremy (him).

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
February 17, 2007, 5:55 pm CST

Twins

Oh I hope they get better! I wonder which twin is doing okay?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board