Message Boards

Messages By: briiana

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
December 3, 2006, 11:46 am CST

none

hey does anybody know how i can or where i can add a video  or get a video of sarah and tecoa to put on myspace?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
December 5, 2006, 2:58 pm CST

To Dr. Phil and Twins!

To the Dr Phil Twins, Staff and Dr. Phil:

Seriously thank you so much for all you have done for the girls Sarah and Tecoa. They really look much better now and i really really like the twins i side with Tecoa on her decisions with HER baby. She was an addict and you cannot blame an addict really for some of their addictions when they are addicted to the drug. Im not saying that when they made the choice to start on the drug its not bad but as a teen with a "bad" childhood, (i know) you dont really care and you are young and are pressured sometimes into doing drugs and stuff i guess and you look and think its fun and stuff iunno how to explain it but its way different highschool now and probley in Sarah and Tecoas highschool time to when a 40yr old was in highschool yu know. Iunno but i really just wwant to say to Sarah and Tecoa that i TOTALLY am proud and i really feel like i know them i actully like its all i can think aobut i am SO sad that the show is over i dont really know but i just talk aobut the twins all the time. Sarah and Tecoa are doing the best that they ca and for everybody who is focusing on when they started to become addicts well you know what just nvm that part its honestly not important because what is really important is that they are getitng help and Want the help and are trying their BEST to get better and sober. i actually am obsessed with them my dream and my one wish is to actully meet them like they i guess you can say are my idols and they have been from the very first episode with them. and i know some people are going to come and reply to this against me and how i idolize them but you know what like i do and it can be a good thing iunno. just to sarah and tecoa-YOU GUYS ROCK AND KEEP IT UP AND YOU  GUYS ARE MY ACTUAL IDOLS SERIOUSLY LIKE I CANNOT BE MORE SERIOUS AND IM NOT JOKING SO KEEP IT UP!

ALSO to dr phil staff and dr phil- you guys are so great and i cannot thank you enough for all you have done for them and keep it up!! thanxx!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board