Message Boards

Messages By: joanalee

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
sad
February 18, 2007, 4:00 pm CST

The Twins Story

When I first heard about theses girls I cried in fear about what would I do if those were my girls.Hopefully I would never have to go threw this with them but It could happen. My heart went out to them both. I no what is like to be a addict for 16 years and have been clean for 3yrs and what a struggle I don't know how many times I tried to get clean but it's hard but I didn't and I know that they can to it may be hard but it takes only 1 time and that 1 time can kill you. It took that 1 time for me to realize that herion and pain pills are no joke and that it almost killed me just because I wanted to be stupid and get high that last time,that last big night before I went to rehab and I almost didn't make it to rehab,but because of some reason I am here today sometimes I ask myself how?and why? I am still here but I'm alive and thats all that matters and now I can cry today about what might or might not happen to my girls and all I can do is teach my girls about the dangers of drugs and life and teach the right ways of life.. I hope that those girls get threw this and my prayers are with them and I truly mean that from my heart......

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board