Message Boards

Messages By: gramipam

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
worried
November 28, 2006, 10:49 pm CST

Let’s save Kaylee.

I am extremely shocked and confused with the outcome of jeremy’s visitation - or freedom, for that matter! The first allegation made, by this 3 yr. old baby, should have been enough to take him off of our streets until he could prove otherwise. At least revoke his visitation immediately, until a full blown investigation proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, his innocence. I have more than a shadow of a doubt about jeremy’s innocence. However, I do not doubt his guilt with even the smallest fiber in my being. It is mirrored in his eyes what he has done.

Kaylee’s mother only coached Kaylee after Kaylee described sexual abuse at the hands of her very own father. C’mon mothers, what would you have wanted to do, short of killing the man that is molesting your 3 yr. old daughter? - according to your 3 yr. old daughter!  As a parent, you have no other recourse but to believe in your child and to do everything within your power to protect your most precious and bless-ed gift.

I was taught, years ago in a training session, that children pre-school age and younger are basically unable, incapable of lying about a topic that they would not normally have any knowledge of. Thankfully, when I was 3, I would not have been able to verbalize what Kaylee has. I would never have screamed when in route to see my “Daddy”! Instead, I would have been tickled with anticipation. I would have run into his arms screaming with glee! Kaylee’s actions/re-actions towards jeremy are not “normal”, by any means. Her mother’s “coaching”, (however effective or ineffective, relative, or irrelative), would never have produced the screaming and begging that has gone on before and after visitations. jeremy is being allowed to rob Kaylee’s innocence, steal her sexual control, corrupt her view of sexuality, corrupt her view of men, and defile her virginal God created little being. With each action of sexual abuse, a portion of Kaylee’s soul is being murdered, never to be revived, never to be the same.

There does not always have to be physical evidence. What about the cases of women that have gone after their abusive fathers late into their adulthood with only their tragic, painful memories to arm them against the ever powerful control of the court system. Who decided that Kaylee’s cries for justice go unanswered? Who decided that this 3 yr. old is the liar and not this adult pedophile? jeremy has already been proven a liar through his lie detector tests. What about jeremy self-medicating himself, prior to each of the two lie detector tests, with alcohol. Hmmm, if you are innocent why would you need to calm your nerves?

Why has Kaylee not been hypnotized? Wouldn’t that clear everything up and end jeremy‘s sick, twisted masquerade? Hell, at this point it might be the only thing that will save her from her own father. The judge, cps, law enforcement, and whoever else that is obstructing Kaylee’s justice, are damn sure not going to lift a finger to help this family save Kaylee. How convenient, for jeremy, that he could not get hypnotized. I have studied this, as a possibility for unlocking some of my own child-hood “demons“, and you do have to be in an open and agreeable frame of mind. You need to have the want to, the willingness. All it is, is a relaxation technique. What’s the matter jeremy, tense up around this subject? Obviously, Kaylee’s mother wants nothing more than to resolve this issue. The attitude that the mother had going into the hypnotism is the reason that hers worked. jeremy sabotages, obviously he will continue being the problem as oppose to the solution.

I, myself, have had countless dealings with cps, over several years, spanning 2-3 counties, with numerous different caseworkers. Yet, time and time again, I have witnessed similar injustices from site to site, person to person, story after story. To those of you, like my devoted, die-hard cps caseworker cousin, I am well aware that you exist. However, you are becoming fewer and further between. As a matter of fact, it was a cps case involving one of my 4 1/2 yr. old female students, that caused my decision to resign from my job. A cps caseworker, the only one that I had ever met with so much determination, also resigned. Neither of us, in good conscience, could work for organizations that betrayed a 4 1/2 yr. old little girl. The organization that I resigned from, received grant money, specifically for aiding at-risk children with whatever resources, (which were suppose to be numerous and at our finger-tips), that were needed in order to keep “these” kids from falling through the cracks. cps needs an overhaul!

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
sad
November 28, 2006, 11:14 pm CST

Heroes to be

Quote From: myimmortalgirl

I completely agree with you. I too was in the system till I was 21 and still have siblings that are too and we have all been abused by the system over and over and we were ignored and looked at like we were lying that these foster parents could of not done anything that we said. The thing is at least where I live. All you have to do to become a foster parent is get a background check, fingerprints and take a class on child care, I am sorry but that's not enough. A number of these people could have committed crimes etc and just never got caught, and also could just be doing it for some money. But the social workers are so hell bent on being right they will not ever admit they were wrong. When my brother finally got tooken out of a home after being molested for 4 years when he lived in it 4 1/2 years and there were many complaints on this home by me my brother and several others they still wouldnt admit they were wrong and kept most of the other children in the home including the one who initiated the molesting just so that one could keep molesting the others is sick. All this just makes me so mad. I have story after stories that I could talk about that CPS has done wrong. I have lived it and a lot of other people I know including family.
The two of you have stories/facts that need to be heard, come hell or high water.  Please, do not ever stop talking, stop writing, stop sharing, your tragic first hand exp. about the system that was suppose to protect you.  I have been saying for many years that cps needs an overhaul. Write your state senator, state representative, anyone, everyone.  Get in contact with as many other foster care survivors as you can.  Ones that you met along the way, ones that too need to yell and scream about the inhumane injustices that you children are forced into when you become "wards of the state".  I worked with cps...and I resigned because of  cps.  cps is an organization where child abuse not only runs rampid, but is pretty much over-looked and swept quietly  under a carpet.  Don't let your life be another little girls life.  Use your energy from this horrific experience, and change the system!!!!  Good luck and my deepest regrets for what you and countless other children have endured and have yet to endure. 

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
surprised
November 28, 2006, 11:31 pm CST

To give me a break

Quote From: chrisine

Shows what you know. Not always!!!
Are you not familiar with Jessica's law?  If not, do some research, if so, than you must be aware that the man who kidnapped, molested, then buried alive, sweet, innocent, precious Jessica from Florida, had page after page of convictions regarding some form or another of sexual abuse, misconduct, etc., with children.  Not only was he not in jail, but he was not even being properly monitored for his whereabouts.

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
blank
November 29, 2006, 12:10 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: jojejojemom

I still think he has learning disabilities. His responses, repeat of questions, everything points to that. But that doesn't make him guilty. Some people don't understand things the same way as others. I have 4 dyslexic children and they are wonderful but God love them they have a difficult time understanding what people say and have to have questions repeated before answering. I would get so mad at them that they couldn't give me a straight answer to my question, or if they did I'd find out later it was wrong because they didn't understand the question. After testing all four and years of frustration the truth was double deficit dyslexia. They have to have accommodations like sometimes oral tests and directions explained, but they are doing great because I got them help. I truly suspect Jeremy is the same. That would explain alot of his behavior. Especially his off the wall comments.
This is not about how your children read and you get mad.  Are you not getting this?  A 3 yr. old is describing sexual acts that she is claiming are at the hands of her very own father.  At three years old, I would never have known how to describe what she has. Think -  for Kaylee's sake!!!!!

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
blank
November 29, 2006, 12:14 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: destiny303

The issue is...Is Jeremy molesting Kaylee??????  Why is it that everyone gets focused on everything else except for the real issue here?  Yes, Krista and her mother may not be handling the situation as some would see as "proper".  Yet, what would you do?  Do you think you could get through this and get  protection for your child without any mistakes?  Especially after the first and biggest mistake like getting involved with a child molester to begin with.  They don't wear shirts advertising they are child molesters.  They certainly don't tell you they will molest your children.  Yet, a child molester could be anyone.  No one immune from making these mistakes.  When a child molester gets caught, they lie, lie, lie, deflect, accuse, change the subject, anything they can to take the focus off the real issue.   And they will almost NEVER admit what they have done and will continue to do.  Yet, the mother will be persecuted and watched until she makes a mistake.  No matter how little.  Krista and Kailey will have to live in the fishbowl with everyone watching them, until they do something wrong that can be used against them.  One day they will do something someone considers "improper"  and Kailey will pay for that mistake.  Believe me, it won't be anything compared  to what Jeremy is doing to Kailey.  I believe after watching him, that he is molesting Kailey and will continue to molest children until he dies or is put behind bars forever.
I so agree

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
angry
November 29, 2006, 12:25 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: purplepenny

Those things are evidence of SOMETHING. But of what we do not know. 
OMG! yes we do know!!!! We have a 3 yr. old describing to us what is being done to her.  Hello! wake up!

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
blank
November 29, 2006, 7:04 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: mamabear06

I'm writing this with a very heavy heart for Kaylee.  I'm a loyal Dr. Phil watcher & have never written on a msg board of any kind in my entire life.  But after watching today's show with Jeremy, I was so appalled at the way everything is STILL going.  I don't understand why people are pointing fingers at the mom & grandma.  If you can't understand their behavior, then ask yourself if you've even tried to put yourself in their shoes at all.  I'm a mother of 3 little girls & if it were me, I can't say exactly what i'd do.  The rage inside me would be absolutely insurmountable.  I wouldn't be able to breathe or even really function.  I would be in survival and protection mode, so maybe some of my actions would not make sense to others in fact, maybe my actions would seem radical or stupid or pointless, but I just wouldn't care.  I wouldn't stop doing whatever it took, until someone finally listened to me and helped me to rescue my daughter!!!  And I'm so tired of hearing Dr. Phil asking pointless questions of the mom & grandma, when Jeremy should be the focus of his criticism!  Obviously, the judge and the child services workers in this case, are not doing their jobs!  Why is this so hard for Dr. Phil and others, to understand.  I don't care what line of work you're in, there is always someone not doing their job; there is always someone who drops the ball.  With as many resources as I'm sure Dr. Phil has, I feel he should do more than sit there in his chair and defend Jeremy's "right" to lie and point his finger at the mom implying she's crazy and stupid for her behavior.  I think he and his resources should go down there personally and open a can of  "whoop-hiney"!  God forgive that judge who purposely ignored some pieces of very important info and forced that child back into the arms of her predator.  I have never allowed myself to watch any show with this particular subject matter before no matter who's show it is, but this time I was drawn to it, and I am convinced that the sole purpose is so I could pray for Kaylee and this whole situation.  Obviously, so far, the system has failed Kaylee.  There's a verse in the Bible that I love: "With man this is impossible; but with God, ALL things are possible!"  The  best and most powerful thing we can do is pray for Kaylee.  Let's start praying for her together in huge numbers and watch and see how God intervenes in this situation.

I, too, have never written in, but was compelled to after witnessing the horrible injustice that this little girl is enduring.  I agree with you so much!  God bless you for having the scarey responsibility of raising 3 little girls in a society such as ours.  A society that is not doing enough to demand stricter laws against the pedifiles that walk amongst our children every day and prey upon them, everyday! Demand that the Jessica's Law be passed in your state to help ensure the safety of your children.   In this day and age, if I were raising a daughter, (I am a mother of a 20 yr. old and a 14 yr. old son, and the proud grandparent to a 2 yr. old grandson, and a 2 1/2 mo. old grand-daughter), I would start her very early in boxing, karate, self-defense, and any other self-protecting, self empowering, class that I could get her involved in.  Hey, nothing wrong with ballet, cheerleading, volleyball, oh yeah, and a little ass-kicking class never hurt anyone.:) 

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
angry
November 29, 2006, 7:12 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: wenedon

if a child is getting a diaper rash that is allowed to get THAT bad, perhaps someone should investigate THAT parent!!

I'm the mother of 5, grandmother of 16, soon to be 18, and soon to be great-grandmother and I'm here to tell you that NONE of my 5 ever had diaper rash, other than an allergy to the type of diaper I was using, but certainly not to that extent...nor did any of my grands, that I am aware of...it's called 'changing the diaper', and 'bathing the area'...and no I wasn't there constantly...I worked outside the home but had very good child care, my own mother. 

and what child that age gets a damn 'yeast infection'????

Thank You!!!!!!  I, too, am a mother and grandmother and have never experienced a diaper rash so severe that my baby's privates bled.  Poor Kaylee must have been in sheer agony!  I bet every time that she wet her diaper, during this rash, the stinging from her pee-pee must have sent her over the edge!  Poor baby, poor baby!  My heart hurts for her.  C'mon, somebody - hear our outrage, and help this child!!!!!   

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
sad
November 29, 2006, 8:06 am CST

Sick

Quote From: trlrdl

People keep writing "Why isn't CPS doing anything", personally in my opinion it's because it's Michigan!  Just yesterday Lisa Holland was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, here in Michigan for abusing and murdering her son Ricky.  Tim Holland was sentenced last month to 30-60 years in prison after he plead guilty for his part in the murder of little Ricky.  This mother hit Rickys head with a hammer and waited for him to die.  After he died they put him in a trashbag and threw him in a ditch.  Then they called the police and said he was missing.  Thousands of people searched for little Ricky for weeks, here in Michigan. The story was even featured on John Walshes show.  Months and months went by and finally the father confessed to the police for what they had done. 

Unfortunately Kaylee lives in Michigan, just like little Ricky did.  CPS had multiple reports of abuse in the Holland family, just like they have now in little Kaylee's case.  In Ricky's case reports had been made by the school, by the neighbors, etc.  CPS was in their home, they even saw the evidence of abuse of Ricky and his siblings.  CPS could have removed those children before it was to late, but again it's Michigan. 

I'm sorry to say, t doesn't surprise me at all that CPS hasn't done anything for little Kaylee, here in Michigan.  It doesn't surprise me that CPS won't respond to Dr. Phils show.  CPS wouldn't respond in Ricky's case either.  CPS in Michigan needs an overhaul.  I would be ashamed to call myself a CPS worker in Michigan because they don't protect the children here.

I am so sorry to hear that your cps involvement is just as shady and corrupt as Texas is.  From what I have been reading on these messages, cps has a country wide cancer that needs immediate removal! - Let's get rid of the tumours, that are spreading with fierce speed, throughout the agencies that were first introduced, to protect the children of our country, when the parents, or immediate family were incapable of doing so.  Let's demand a new cps!!!!!  

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
worried
December 11, 2006, 11:56 pm CST

Help is on the Way - Don't leave!

Quote From: yulia2006

I thought I was getting somewhere but now I'm not too sure. I'm on medication, yes- but this is only helping so much. Over the past month I have tried to kill myself four times, the last time being the previous friday and I almost succeeded in death. Even after all of this, I am getting little to knowhere in mental help. Sure, I'm given crisis lines and medicine. But as far as serious thearapy or getting into any programs related to this problem I'm put on a LONG waiting list. I feel like I'm not important enough to help.  In the mean time with all of this waiting, I'm still always thinking about death. It is comphorting to me to think of my own death. In the mean time of all of this waiting to get help, I'm afraid I am going to actually die. I don't want to be in hospital because I don't want to put my life on hold, because most of the time I feel in controle. But the downers are intense and scary. I know this messege is all over the place but that is how I am feeling right now.
I just really want to know, what the hell do I do in the mean time?? I'm a young woman I'm only 19, and these years are some of the most important life changing times, I want to finish school and go to college. I want to live, but this seems to be holding me back. What do I do? How do I not surrender to death but still surrender to truth?

Desperate Erin

Oh sweetie - if only you knew how much life has yet to offer you.  I am a 41 yr. old survivor of 3 suicide attempts.  Death may always offer you a certain, sad level of comfort. To a mind, that may be dealing with severe depression, death appears to offer uninterrupted sleep/peace, safety, tranquility, almost a sick, twisted sense of freedom. I am here to tell you -  NOT SO!!!!!!!  Death is permanant, the end, story over, final, no "do-over's"! C'mon, sweetie, you can write a helluva better ending than that. I have faith in you. You have not succeeded in death for a reason. Maybe you should allow that to speak to you. I finally did!  Right now your sense of reality is, severly distorted. Think about it, Erin, most people never entertain the idea of suicide, let alone attempt it! Which means, that right now would not be the best time, for you to act on anything major or minor in your life! - key word L-I-F-E!!!!! Suicide is not even an option within a "normal" thinking mind. Our minds do not grasp the finality of "never coming back". Nor can they fathom the level of irreversible grief that our family, friends, and loved ones will have to endure from the moment of your death until the moment of their death. That is a sentence that no parent should ever have to face.  Right now your mind may be telling you that this world would be a better place without you, and that your family would be better off without you.  I am here to testify, as a suicide survivor, that what your mind is telling you, is majorly incorrect! I could never imagine life without my family - trust me, neither can yours. Besides, Erin, do you know what is on the other side of suicide? Religions, (most, not all), claim eternal hell. Reincarnation claims that you will return to the same life and circumstances until you get it right and live past an unacceptable early exit such as suicide. Either way, neither sounds too good to me. In all honesty, I do no ever want to relive what I have lived, witnessed, survived, escaped, etc., do you?   What about the other side of life - do you know what it holds? No - and you never will if you don't hang around long enough to see what it has in store for you.  Please email me at pkpenn313@aol.com. I will do what I can, to help you locate resources, medications, counselors, etc. Also,please believe and allow me to offer you hope. But you have to hang on, sweetie. Email me and lets talk about this some more.  I am able to speak from experience. Battling with life long, undiagnosed, (until just less than 5 yrs. ago), severe clinical depression, (amongst other things),  has made me somewhat of an expert! I may not have a phd, but a person with a phd could never fully understand the path that I have traveled without traveling it, too. Dig deep, Erin - you can do it!!!!!! I will be looking for your speedy response. Please try not to make me wait too long, I am already terribly concerned about you and your well being.        Sincerely, gramipam 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board