Message Boards

Messages By: rcobb2

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
upset
December 19, 2006, 7:26 am CST

special needs

I understand  what u are going  through . my son is adhd and he started getting worse during puberty and since then it been all downhill . He is  now 16 and he has a sever anger problem he explodes for any little  reason. Sometimes I just want to give up. He never goes to school and I just can't be  leaving my job because he does  not want to go to school. He complains that he hates it but the new he goes to right now is much nicer . At his old school it was over crowdwed and the teachers had no control the kids did what they pleased . He was geting in trouble everyday. I do not have him on medication because he was abusing drugs and selling his medication I even had him put in boot camp the worked for a while but it weems that right now because I will not let him go to his old school he just does as he pleases.  He is really  got  problems sometimes  I feel like he's made at the world. 

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 2, 2007, 9:49 am CST

what i want this year

get  my  life on track. I want to get out of debt and not spend money  foolishly. I want help for my shopping addiction. I went from drugs to shopping and I have been off drugs for more then ten years acctually its  ben since  my  divorce inm 83. Im afraid I am on the verge of homelessness and I have a good job  with  my son  costing me a fortune with court cost and  being incarcarated in juvinile hall and  me  trying to fell better  by shoping my life is one big  disaster. I just need help to get my life in order ond on track so my children will be  responsiblr adults in life.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 2, 2007, 9:53 am CST

01/04 "What I Want This Year!"

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
worried
January 2, 2007, 9:56 am CST

get my life on track

my goal is to  stop spending foolishly and get out of debt. I have a shopping addiction and its like being on a drug as soon as I have a little  money  I spend it as oppose to  paying bills at this rate  I am  on the verge of being homeless and I have 3 children at home.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 5, 2007, 9:42 am CST

Troubled Teens

Quote From: giggles2317

My son just turned 15 and he is exactly everything that you described your child as. I too have done everything that I could do. I was at my wits end. My son is facing felony drug charges at this point. 

What did I do, you might ask? I took action. On Sept 30, 2006 I made the hardest decision of my life. I place my son in a long term (12-18 month) program for troubled teens. There are schools all across the USA and 2 that are outside the country. These are not BOOT CAMPS!!! This program works. My son has made drastic changes while being there. I will continue to promote this school because not only has my son changed, but I have too. I have not seen or spoken with my son since he was sent, but we communicate through letters. Please check out the following website, which is my story of my son and it will also provide you will a phone number to contact an organization that can help you decide if this is the type of program for your child. I am a single parent working 3 jobs now to keep my son in this program, but I am doing whatever it takes to save his life. I can say that I actually sleep at night now, I don't have to worry about that phone call that he is dead or in jail.

Take action now... before you can' t do anything...

My name is Simone and you can email me personally at slarocca@bellsouth.net

please check out this website... http://dreamz4teenz.parentshelpingteens.com

My son is in the program and it works... there is so much support out there and so many parents just like us.

OUR KIDS ARE GOOD KIDS WHO HAVE MADE POOR CHOICES... DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT. THESE TEENAGERS DESERVE A CHANCE AT A BETTER LIFE.

You are in my prayers.

Simone

ALL YOU  GAN DO  IS  YOUR  BEST  I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THE SAME WITH MY SON WHO TURNED 16 IN JULY AND IS ON HIS WAS TO BEING 17 . HE HAS BEEN IN JUVINILE HALL BOOT CAMP WHATS NEXT THE CA YOUTH AUTHORITY. HE TERRORIZES OUR FAMILY AND HE HAS A VIOLENT TEMPER. I HAVE WROTEC TO DOCTOR PHIL HOPING FOR HELP WITH PEOPLE WITH EXPLOSIVE ANGER. HE ALWAYS TELLING ME IF HE GOES TO PRISON HE WON'T BE SCARED BUT I HATE WHEN HE TALKS LIKE THIS IM CONSTATLY TELLING HIM JUST TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHY WOULD HE EVEN THINK ABOUT PRISON. I LOVE HIM BUT IM AT MY WITS END . I REALY THINK HE MIGHT HAVE SOME TYPE OF BRAIN DEFORMATY AND HE NEEDS TO HAVE A BRAIN SCAN SO HE CAN GET THE PROPER HELP. HE ALREADY BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ADHD. THE KID HAS PULLED A KNIFE ON SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS. I PRY FOR HIM EVERY DAY. SOME TIMES I THINK THE WORSE FOR HIM BECAUSE I CAN'T COPE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH TODAYS YOUTH.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 5, 2007, 9:42 am CST

Troubled Teens

Quote From: giggles2317

My son just turned 15 and he is exactly everything that you described your child as. I too have done everything that I could do. I was at my wits end. My son is facing felony drug charges at this point. 

What did I do, you might ask? I took action. On Sept 30, 2006 I made the hardest decision of my life. I place my son in a long term (12-18 month) program for troubled teens. There are schools all across the USA and 2 that are outside the country. These are not BOOT CAMPS!!! This program works. My son has made drastic changes while being there. I will continue to promote this school because not only has my son changed, but I have too. I have not seen or spoken with my son since he was sent, but we communicate through letters. Please check out the following website, which is my story of my son and it will also provide you will a phone number to contact an organization that can help you decide if this is the type of program for your child. I am a single parent working 3 jobs now to keep my son in this program, but I am doing whatever it takes to save his life. I can say that I actually sleep at night now, I don't have to worry about that phone call that he is dead or in jail.

Take action now... before you can' t do anything...

My name is Simone and you can email me personally at slarocca@bellsouth.net

please check out this website... http://dreamz4teenz.parentshelpingteens.com

My son is in the program and it works... there is so much support out there and so many parents just like us.

OUR KIDS ARE GOOD KIDS WHO HAVE MADE POOR CHOICES... DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT. THESE TEENAGERS DESERVE A CHANCE AT A BETTER LIFE.

You are in my prayers.

Simone

ALL YOU  GAN DO  IS  YOUR  BEST  I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THE SAME WITH MY SON WHO TURNED 16 IN JULY AND IS ON HIS WAS TO BEING 17 . HE HAS BEEN IN JUVINILE HALL BOOT CAMP WHATS NEXT THE CA YOUTH AUTHORITY. HE TERRORIZES OUR FAMILY AND HE HAS A VIOLENT TEMPER. I HAVE WROTEC TO DOCTOR PHIL HOPING FOR HELP WITH PEOPLE WITH EXPLOSIVE ANGER. HE ALWAYS TELLING ME IF HE GOES TO PRISON HE WON'T BE SCARED BUT I HATE WHEN HE TALKS LIKE THIS IM CONSTATLY TELLING HIM JUST TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHY WOULD HE EVEN THINK ABOUT PRISON. I LOVE HIM BUT IM AT MY WITS END . I REALY THINK HE MIGHT HAVE SOME TYPE OF BRAIN DEFORMATY AND HE NEEDS TO HAVE A BRAIN SCAN SO HE CAN GET THE PROPER HELP. HE ALREADY BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ADHD. THE KID HAS PULLED A KNIFE ON SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS. I PRY FOR HIM EVERY DAY. SOME TIMES I THINK THE WORSE FOR HIM BECAUSE I CAN'T COPE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH TODAYS YOUTH.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
sad
January 16, 2007, 11:33 am CST

Troubled Teens

Quote From: ajsimon

My son is 13 yrs of age and he thinks he is gay.  He has gay websites on his laptop and he talks to males all over the country from his cell phone.  He paints his fingernails and wears eyeliner and all the time fixing his hair.  He has a temper that is out of control and has been in the mental hosptial three times in his life at age 3, 10 and 13, he has been clinically diagosned ADHD plus depression but he refuses to take his medication.   Please I need your help!   He has seen a therapist since three years of age and he also has tried to committ suicide by overdose and has been cutting his arms all this in the last year.  He is rude and disrepectful to everyone around him.  He thinks to die is an adventure.    Please help him.   I am so afraid of what he could do to himself and or others.       
I feel for you because i have a sisteen year old son who has anger problems. as of tody i called kaiser because he has pulled knives on family members and im afraid he might kill someone. I try to be supportive and have an open mind so he will talk to me right know he having unpotective sex with his girl friend. i tell him that he  does not need to bring another life in the world he can barley take care of hisself.  and to take the chance and bring an innocent life would be selfish so however your son feels you need to except him no mater what.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
upset
February 8, 2007, 11:24 am CST

discusted with son

I just don't know what to do any more my son is emotionally unstable , He is adhd and refuses to go to school the last time he went was before the chrismas holiday . Im so tired of his crap I sometime wish he was locked up again . I just do not know what to do he's throwing his life away . He as an explosive temper that he has pulled knives on his step father brother and sister. he even hits his girl friend . About three weeks ago she spent the night with my daughter and he got mad when in my daughter room and started hitting the girl friend my daughter proceded to step in and he attacked her . I awoke to a comotion and at this point he had a knife I started yelling at his step father to call 911 at this point he put the knife to his throat I ran and grabed the knife and he took off we had about eight police cars and dogs looking for him and he was taken to a hospital on a 5150 but they were no help they talked to him and released about 12 hours later.  I want the best for him but I have know idea what that is his crazy sometimes. I do not think juvinile halls the answered but that were he will probley end up. I spoke with the counsler at the mental home and sice he has crimial history the y really dont want kids like him in there facility . In juvinile hall he just meets more kids who have nothing to look fwrd to and he wants to be a tough guy . Last week someone called him a name and he said something back and that person pulled a knife on him . Im hopeing Dr. phil can give me some help. Im know getting ready to sign guardianship to his grand mother in Oregon so he can meet new people and do more possitive things like camping and fishing. We do these thing in the summer but right know moneys tight . Please I need help anyone.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board