Message Boards

Messages By: deafmom45

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
November 24, 2005, 9:21 am CST

GRATEFUL TO GET A CHANCE WATCH ABOUT SCHIZOPHRIENA

Im grateful for Dr.Phil to have someone to be on talk about the schizophriena. When I watched it I get knots, fears, angry and very distrubrance I had to hold myself and watch so closely even my husband watch it as well. The reason I feel this way I was stabbed by husband s neice  she was one of them. I get angry very distrub and fear for her sake she s over 30 and she s at mental hospital out of town so far.. I dont want her close to me.. it has changed my life already and screw my head already. Not forgiven her at all. Cannot be trust her at all.  After watch this show got me into thinking but has changed my mood very fast. I m on medication because of her . Its all ruined. Maybe one day might be changed of hearts but not  now its been  a year half. It wil be nice for me to be on the show. Oh well perhaps somedays someone on line can e mail me anytime..  the show is really impressived me.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
November 24, 2005, 9:38 am CST

Never Had Mother In law

It is so shamed that mothers and mother in law being soo selfish can they see themselves act like kid dont trust son s gf or daughter s bf? We cannot run family sitution. But I do understand about father in law been there.. not easy. Very discussting, hes  alcholic and put my husband  through this been married for years we  were getting along prety much but the lack of commication  wasnt very easy because of english and french.I m english. Poor my man was caught in the middle between me and him. I know he put him first before me I could have left him along ago to show that he s not given dam about me. But its all in the past since father in law  got stroke.. we were to be forgiven each other  he told my husband that beside two other son s daughter laws arent like me he adores me so much and he knows I do care and want to be the best for him as he was widow for years and his son was his last baby that I m with  now. He s deased  now May God Rest In Peace. Thank God that we are forigven before he goes or can be feeling guilt hurting  reject. Hope this future on Dr.Phil show please have FATHER IN LAW THIS TIME  NEXT SHOW see how it goes. Why does it have to be mom all the time. MOmma s boy yah but where is Daddy s girl there must be alike mother in law and dad in law.  

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
frustrated
December 6, 2005, 11:44 pm CST

Has Your Child controlling You Over Marriage?

Hello Everyone hoped this is going to be my adviced answer this is 2005 almost 2006. its 230 am. I am in under strain cannot sleep my body so restless as xmas is near seems to be getting same over over again every year. This time gotton to put my foot down. 

Does your older child ever treat you to leave hubby or wife for apparently reason more pressure controlling talk about the past 20 yrs when even you just want to patch things up with your hubby or wife? 

Well guess I am one of them. I am in stirring craving  thanks to my older daughter  she s pressure me to leave her dad as I dont deserve to be with him as abusive for 20 yrs which is not that much long. Some things are bit better than before some same old situtions maybe I m not strong enough to put my foot down how to say NO  whether like it or not. Even my girl were saying if i dont do a thing she wont speak to me again.. Well its aint easy. She hears other of member family side of stories which shouldnt have brought it up because its not worth to argued over big deal thing being born for no reason. She hates her dad. But her dad hasnt abuse her this is what I ve seen he does with me so far been stop for couple of years. No one s perfect. Sometimes I wannna leave sometimes I want to hurry up for him to walk out  he cannot do it because of phobia he has and money  he cannot afford to lived on. I m breadwinner yah money wiser. The more I spend the more he act like child if i say no! sometimes I get  fears of him threats me. This isnt going to be pleasant way for him to threat like this. My girl wants me to go women shelter  guess what they arent supportive even wanna help to reach my other family stand by together but they didnt do it at all. Thi is embrassment. One more thing she abusive me as well. Hurt me alot ways. Her and her dad are in same boat... do things at me. 

Anyways I know dr.phil will help and I know he will give me any good adviced. I wished to be on tv talk about it. But have to wait till anyone  e mail and say this family need help. I want to see me to do things on my own rather not have anyone pressure me talk repeating. I hate to talk about it at nights its not good. Dam its close to 3 am. How am I supposed to go sleep?? My sleep is the best is in the morning peacefully.I do not need to discuss my children about me and hubby s problem why should we?? she s not our therphy. She make us so embrassed with others how we are treat?  

Now xmas is coming can you imaged that I have been spending xmas gifts all the family 4 of us  to split half spend to give us a gift well thats my money .. All three my son and my daughter and my husband should know how to handle money situtions when it comes to get a gift. I know someone told me buy something and get yourself treat that I deserve yes of course I agreed but I loved what people send me something surprised. Mother s Day nope nothing. My point view that my husband bad make sample about mother s day he went ahaead buy me a gift without our child  were young  and need to teach how to buy what  the day is and mean. I do all that for father s day. DO i deserve sometihng all those years  YES thats my goal. I want them to look and figure out. I gave them few advice still not do it. I dont know if I should do it this year give money to get gifts  my children are older enough to handle it should know better. 

I hoped all that above I need dr.phils advice or anyone send me on the show i m sure that my man will show up with me he will respect dr. phils advice. I want to be someone s friend out there. I am not up to do a thing around what I liked to do.  

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
frustrated
December 11, 2005, 6:22 pm CST

HAS ANYONE GO THROUGH SAME AS ME.!!

Christmas is coming up soon . Well, does it look like we will have xmas here .. my husband is very negative about it. He doesnt know how to handle money situtions when it comes to Christmas.My concerned is his attuide is brought up negative way for years. I m the point I need postived good engery about Christmas. Every year for last 3 yrs I ve give money to spend on Christmas  They only used my money to buy me something. My husband is like that always been last minute wait till his penison comes. I ve try to show him how to do this try it its worth it. He s not too happy for me to go away out of town since I complaint about money cannot afford .. but for me to go away just for weekend. Big Deal. I need Dr phil s advice wished had meet him and knock his head off. I wished I had told him it looks like we are not happy together periodly. I wished to have big guts say we cannot keep up like  this negative way I do not need it its going too far. We are in couselling of course. Am I shame of it? I feel some way he s very jealous about money wise or things I have that he doesnt have. Please help.. if u guys have been through whats good advice ANY good points.. perhaps send me to see dr phil. I am sure my husband will listened to him. 

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
frustrated
December 11, 2005, 6:28 pm CST

HAS ANYONE GO THROUGH SAME AS ME.!!

Christmas is coming up soon . Well, does it look like we will have xmas here .. my husband is very negative about it. He doesnt know how to handle money situtions when it comes to Christmas.My concerned is his attuide is brought up negative way for years. I m the point I need postived good engery about Christmas. Every year for last 3 yrs I ve give money to spend on Christmas  They only used my money to buy me something. My husband is like that always been last minute wait till his penison comes. I ve try to show him how to do this try it its worth it. He s not too happy for me to go away out of town since I complaint about money cannot afford .. but for me to go away just for weekend. Big Deal. I need Dr phil s advice wished had meet him and knock his head off. I wished I had told him it looks like we are not happy together periodly. I wished to have big guts say we cannot keep up like  this negative way I do not need it its going too far. We are in couselling of course. Am I shame of it? I feel some way he s very jealous about money wise or things I have that he doesnt have. Please help.. if u guys have been through whats good advice ANY good points.. perhaps send me to see dr phil. I am sure my husband will listened to him. 

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
embarrassed
December 11, 2005, 7:18 pm CST

Thanks for Reply THe meaning of family

Quote From: ritehere

It sounds like your holiday season is not what you would like it to be. It's not good when families don't get along. You admit that your husband abuses you, but not your daughter. But if she witnesses it, it is a form of mental abuse, can you see that?  How old is she? How old are the other children? Does your husband also have a disability?
If you are the families only breadwinner, getting no sleep due to stress is not going to help your situation. You must think of yourself and your wellbeing. Give yourself the gift of kindness to yourself.
Have you tried the "Contact Dr Phil" board on the heading at the top of the page?
Write back and let me know.

Thanks for reply I wished I could reach dr phil but not know how.. My daughter is 21 and son is 19 he s the ones not put his nose our business.  When we are alone without Daughter around we are seem to be fine its lack of commication. I m trying to get out   just getting very very nervous how to beginning with.. The house is under my name my money ... not husband. I did go through lawyer few years back to begin with how to deal with it there is no hope because I have to pay him as support oh forget it I m not pay him as spouse support.   

My husband and I are doing just fine as long we are getting along really well.  There is alot of disagreement  o k if I left this house i will loose everything ok I m not sure whereabout you are. I m in canada ok. You may not know the law is. My daughter does abused me alot more than he is.  She doesnt see that she wants me out of marriage ok. what about her behavior hit slap me threw things at my face.. my son hardly ever touch me... he s good guy just attuide thats all not even harm. This house I have everything that belong to me I paid all hubby pay mortage right now till 15 more years to go oh man. Next year my son will be gone to college so  not sure whats the plan will be. One day I told him marriage is over he doesnt see it at all. He thinks I m just talking for nothing. I wanted to proved that I m well done and I can do it better .. even Im nervous about pets around I have he may harm  thats all my head ok. I wished I could walk out but home??? things are mine.. worry he may do damages.. He is on disabititly yes.. good pay more than me yes..  

I was hoping to get lottery  so I can get out no matter who cares. One problem other hand he s very good with his hands and cooking and big heart to help.  Other hand that he s negative he couldnt do much around the house  or going out as phobia attack.. he s starting get out bit time which I cannot wait lololol. He has damaged his feet cannot do around much sometimes he stuborn  do things that he should not have been.  I remember years years ago.. he told me we will be seperate after our kids are thier own. Well I m prepared I might be the ones doing it . Its hard as no supportive around the area we lived.I just loved dr phil  help women to get back on thier feet but he cannot do it we have to do it as he pleased if we want help from him. I wanted help from him as well. My husband will listened to him  if he had met him he will be there.. for sure. Oh well.  I hoped this 2006 my behavior and mind clear up make action.  

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
December 12, 2005, 4:34 pm CST

About Coni's feeling after found out about Paul

Hey Coni I hoped you read my message about your husband Paul as con artist. You feel trapped not want to go anywhere lock doors keep inside.. U have fears of going to place to places even understand how you feel your sitution that someone may come after you.
I dont have any con artist relationship.. But I have been into minor attack by family member who is pyschio. After this has happened to me  in 2004 I never be the same being fear to go out public cannot trust people, fear of someone may come after me even though she s been back into hospital as supervison. You know people out there  some are crazy can go after someone who s hurting by them. She s been phoning all the time had to pay more to block  my phone she wont call at home.  The police told me that she s not allowed to come in town ever again if she did then report  they will arrested her no matter what she has bad records. I warned my husband if he ever talk to her again or see her or asking for her Im gone for good. Its very hard on me not to trust anyone in town. I m in close space. Medication cost me alot of money woo I think she should get  abusive money since he s been damagee her health etc.. and couselling. Its shame that Dr. Phil would have put you go for couselling therphy help before the Goof ball  released in 2007 so u can have self esteem and be strong. I m still in couselling and just had lock doors when im home alone refused answer the phone. Is that shame?? 

I hoped in future for dr phil's advice help you more understanding maybe someday you can help others. Keep in post. Pray about it and keep in faith do not let anyone ruined your life its not worth it. Im ok  it just one in while it does bugging me to beware whos  around me. 

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
chillin'
December 13, 2005, 6:35 am CST

ITS NOT ONLY FOR SINGLE MOM OR DAD

I just cannot wait to watched Dr.Phil tonight and get the point view whats mom''s biggest mistake. Look what about dad why does it have to be mom all the time. Where the dad to come on the show. I noticed most women are on the show desperate for help, I am sure there are dad as well too  not all dad want to be shown who they are when it comes to the show. Women more brave. I know I ve made mistake but what else can we be perfect or not we must forgiven and do our best what we do.  I ve been abused by my daughter who ask for money all the time my fear is if not give to her she go nuts. I wished I could send her to see dr phil and  have him talk with her. I m sure it s going to be big help hey wait a min  phil s son can help her I should buy a book for her to read. She s not reader person shes very active woman of age soon to be 22.My son I had no trouble if no money he leaves me alone and leave he finds a way to deal  with it the biggest thing thats its hurts me when I give him gifts for his birthday or xmas.. he used it to sell make money  if he cannot afford it. I dont think he s doing right now since he works part time job and go to school. Keep finger cross.. It will not be very long to have No teens or adult children around us to lived with. I Hoped my girl moves on her life after college next year. My husband needs to grow up as well for money sake. He doesnt know how to handling it. I think he is shopping spree or junkie spree. I ve tried to deal control of spend money on family its aint easy when it comes me not feeling well not think clear it goes to wrong place to go spend spend without noticed and feel beytrayed anger. So I will come back write after the show if there is something  the people go through same as me. Watch for me. 

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
upset
December 13, 2005, 9:46 am CST

Years Has Changed

There is alot of displicine  all over the world. Punishement, out of control, anger, get out on someone that  make you angry, Lots of things. I see this changes all those years from 1970 to now. 

On teleivsion there are programs Nanny 911 and  SuperNanny and Other show call Families. There are wonderfulf shows to watch. I saw one yesterday of Nanny 911 its so much alike ours. I think our kids are too late they are adult and almost on thier own.  I would understand if anyone dont have any channels to watch it or cannot afford addition program it will be nice to buy book  and read it  or go to library either website  I m there there are alots to say. I wished those programs were back in 1980s. When me and my husband he really thought this people anyone on the show was worse than us. Of course but we do have similar  problems no one s perfect.  

Discpline  conquences  is only part can deal with it. Society here today in Canada are soo easy  the children  and teens are so easy to get away with it. Thank goodness not have child at all if it was today I would deal take care proper ways.. I dont mean against the kids. I loved kids its society we are looking into  not very simple. Didnt u find that way. Put on post  tell us about it Usa  Canada  other world  lets here it how the law is how we displince everyone.. Look this there is elderly nursing home huh.. abuse!! not easy I hoped Dr Phil  can see this perhaps can help other families go through suffering.  

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
sad
December 13, 2005, 9:49 pm CST

Time for Your self

Quote From: jodiels

I have a son who is almost 4.  My husband is a truck driver who is away for 2 to 3 weeks at a time.  I have a full time job outside of the home which requires me to work 80 hours a week.  My house is a mess, my nerves are shot and I cry everyday.  I need to loose weight (approximately 100 lbs).  My question is:  How do I make time for me when I don't have enough time to get everything else I need to do in a day done?

Guess what I have been through this before when my husband was in graveyard no time for myself always go go go go go do with kids around. Hardly do things for myself its been 20 yrs ago happening.. I m in couselling for personal reason. I noticed alot of mistaken been through in the past and need time for myself didnt know how didnt figure out how.. I thought it was just normal route being mom. I noticed there are alot of things that can be done.. I dont know if u have channels like TLC  discovery shows that helps with family and helps deal with time for yourself. It was soo interesting show. When I watched now there are alot of things that can be done guess its too late as my teens turns to adults now. I wished it was back then oh well. I m almost in stage have time for myself. My daughter is the ones that I ve been hard time deal with it and not easy job no time for myself..  when she s away thank goodness I try figure out just write journal and make plans what do u want for yourself. just even 15 min time for yourself. Cry isnt help it will make even worse. I know how it feels. I have been search how to deal time for yourself on website  it helpful so much helpful if it wasnt for computer I dont know how would I find simple to figure out so much things that you like to do just for yourself. Hoped this is help bit for you to beginnin with I m sure there are others can reply like i do.. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board