Messages By: slinda

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
January 6, 2007, 6:39 am CST

01/10 Mega Moochers

Dr.Phil

I also have a 31 year old son that has mooched off his DAD AND i SENCE HE WAS 16, WE ARE BOTH TIRED OF HIM USING  US AND WE HAVE TOLD HIM AS MUCH, BUT HE KEEPS ASKING FOR MORE AND WE ARE LIKE THE ONE WE DON'T WANT TO SEE OUR GRANDDAUGHTER LIVE IN THE STREETS. HOW DOES ONE STOP? BY THE WAY I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND I WATCH IT AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT MY DISABLE HUSBAND AND I TAKE CARE OF MY 90 YEAR OLD FATHER THAT HAD A STROKE IN 2003. HE CAN'T TALK OR WALK. SO I DO EVERYTHING CAUSE MY HUSBAND ALSO HAD A BRAIN TUMOR REMOVED IN 1982  AND IT AFFECT HIS WALKING ALSO. SO MUCH FOR THAT. I WOULD LIKE TO STOP WITH OUR SON. PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. THANK YOU LOVE TO  YOU AND ALSO ROBIN I LOVE HER TO PIECES. I HAVE HER BOOK WONDERFUL SO FOR.

SINCERELY

LINDA LOU S.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
December 12, 2007, 7:47 pm CST

CHRISTMAS Dr. Phil and Robin's house

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE DR.PHIL AND ROBIN AND FAMILY, I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERYDAY.AND ENJOY IT SO MUCH, AND ROBIN, I LOVE YOUR BOOK. YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOWS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES/ I LOVE WATCHING THE KIDS. THE EYES AND THEIR LITTLE MOUTHS ARE SO SWEET. I AM A GRANDMOTHER OF 6 AND ENJOY THEM SO MUCH. JUST WAIT TILL BOTH OF YOU GET YOUR FIRST ONE CHRISTMAS IS REALLY EXTRA SPECIAL THEN. WHAT YOU DR,PHIL AND ROBIN DO FOR PEOPLE IS WONDERFUL.YOU BOTH HAVE GAVE ME SOME GREAT ADVICE. ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL BE AT YOUR CHIRSTMAS SHOW, BUT I STAY AT HOME AND TAKE CARE OF MY  91 YEAR OLD FATHER WHOM HAS HAD A STOKE AND I AM THE ONLY ONE HE WILL LET TRANSFER HIM. BUT HE IS SO SPECIAL TO ME. THANK YOU DR.PHIL AND ROBIN FOR A WONDERFUL SHOW. OH AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 38 YEARS. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

SINCERELY

LINDA

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 11, 2008, 9:42 am CST

1000 SHOW

DOCTOR PHIL AND ROBIN    CONGRUTILATION ON YOUR 1000 SHOW . I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOUR SHOW SENCE YOU STARTED. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ON YOUR SHOW. ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL. BUT AS OF NOW I TAKE CARE OF MY 92 YEAR OLD FATHER, THAT HAD A STROKE IN 2003 AND CAN'T MOVE HIS RIGHT SIDE OR SPEAK. HE IS IN A WHEEL CHAIR, I DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM. MY HUSBAND TRYS TO HELP BUT HE HAD A BRAIN TUMOR REMOVED IN 1992 AND HIS BALANCE IS OFF. SO YOU SEE I HAVE TO BE HERE MOST ALL THE TIME WITH THEM. I CAN GET OUT 2 TO 3 HOURS AT A TIME. BUT THEN I HAVE TO GET BACK. YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL MAN AND YOUR WIFE ROBIN IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE READ HER FIRST BOOK AND I WILL GET HER OTHER BOOK AND READ IT. I WANT TO THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR PROGRAM . I HAVE ENJOYED IT ALOT AND I WILL BE ON YOUR SHOW ONE OF THESE DAYS. HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE  TO TAKE CARE OF MY DAD. BUT THAT WHERE I CAN NOT AFFORD IT . WE HAD THIS HOME BUILT FOR HIM. HE LOVES TO LOOK OUTSIDE SO WE HAD A 4SEASON SUNROOM BUILT FOR  HIM AND THE HOUSE IS OPEN SO HE CAN GET AROUND IN HIS HOVEROUND WHEELCHAIR. HE LOVES IT, IT IS HIS FREEDOM. HE WATCHES THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND YELLS MOM WHEN HE SEES SOMETHING GOING ON ARE HE SEE A TURKEY OR DEER. ANYWAY DOCTOR PHIL CONGRULATION ON YOUR 1000 SHOW. SINCERLY; LINDA SMITH                                                                                                                                                  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board