Message Boards

Messages By: wootwoot

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
December 6, 2006, 2:18 pm CST

Myspace Incident

Honestly, I was so upset with Dr. Phil today. I really didn't like the way he was drilling the administrator, when she was the victim. I have no sympathy for the brats that did this or their parents. I'm a teenager and my parents keep an eye on me. Where were these students' parents? The parents probably didn't work 24/7, so they were probably just plain bad and lazy parents.

How can you keep something like that "in the system?" News flash, it didn't happen on school grounds, so the district can't exactly punish the teenager to the full extent. My mom works with troubled kids at a middle school and she can tell you first hand that the kids she works with could seriously injure or even kill people; or the students tell her their parents do drugs and junk like that. PARENTS ARE THE #1 PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if they got off their butts, this wouldn't have happened!

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
January 21, 2007, 6:54 am CST

Mom loves 2 year old most

I do know one thing before seeing the show, she needs to stop having kids, since she loves the middle child the most. I feel bad for the oldest because if I were him, I would hate her. It's mean to say hate, but from what I've read, she has issues. The poor baby, letting him cry himself to sleep. If the 2 year old is going to keep being spoiled like he is, he's going to be a brat to his siblings. In short, she's neglecting her other 2 and needs to use her frickin common sense, if she has any (she probably doesn't).

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
February 7, 2007, 1:14 pm CST

Duhhhh to Daddy!

I just watched this part. Harrison's dad said that when Harrison is old enough, he can make his own decisions on whether or not he wants to lose the weight. He also says that he doesn't see how there are health problems involved with being fat. Newsflash, when he ends up dead at 40 of a heart attack then we'll see what he says. Oh, wait, he'll be dead. Since Harrison's gone up to his mom and told her he has a big belly, well I think that's a no-brainer about his concerns about it. His dad needs to support his mom's decisions on what she thinks is best. Just because she's not home doesn't mean she doesn't have a say in the issue. Plus, if Harrison is made to wait until he's old enough to make his own decisions, won't he have to lose even more weight in order to be healthy, since he will get bigger as he gets older?

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
February 28, 2007, 7:43 pm CST

02/28 Silent Darkness

I feel so bad for the mom. She loves her girls so much and wants the best for them. Her husband said when she wrote to him, she didn't say they were deaf and blind. It's not like he just proposed to her after getting to know only her, hopefully he wasn't that dumb. And if he didn't, he should've gotten to know the girls and their situation.

The ten year old must feel alone. The mom should get a nurse or someone to watch the girls once and a while, and hang out with her. The dad seriously didn't think that her life was a walk in the park.

His mom needs to butt out. She isn't their parent, and she definitely isn't an expert on parenting triplet blind and deaf girls. If the mom doesn't want her input, she needs to shut up.

Are they partially blind and deaf? That's what it seemed like on the show because it showed the mother-in-law telling one of the triplets to do something.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board