Message Boards

Messages By: darlenesmith

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
December 8, 2006, 9:19 pm CST

The daughter needs to get a job

I think just because you get good grades does not mean youi should not get a job and pay your own way.  I know some parents feel that there children should not work.  I had a job at 15 and had to pay for my own stuff, it  showed me how far a doller would go and that It was my job to buy my own things.  It also helped me out in my personal life I am able to budjet  for my family expenses.  What I am getting at is this 17 year old needs to get a job and pay for her own things maybe it will teach her a lesson.  One more thing as for her saying that she wishes her mom would just say no.  How about a very simple soulution stop asking for everything you see you are not 2 years old grow up

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
January 13, 2007, 4:04 pm CST

Young Mother

I am a 29 year old mother of 3.  I was young when I had my first baby who is now 51/2 years.  I was lost had very bad baby blues, anytime some one offered to take the baby I would just go to bed and sleep.  It took me 4 years to deal with the depression and in that time I had one more child then became pragnet with my third when I finally seeked treatment for my depression.  I am much better now I do not regreat any of my children.  They are the loves of my life next to my husband.  I belive having a very stong man in your life is the best medicine he keeps me grounded when it comes to going out of my mind with the children.  One of the women on the show said something about being crazy about germs.  I am the same way I make my kids wash there hands as soon as we come home from the store they are not allowed to put there hands in there month.  I do not see a problem with this it is just good hegyne

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board