Messages By: nadine88

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 19, 2008, 6:21 am CDT

Legacy

Hi Dr, Phil and crew,

Watching this show I saw my mom acting up, showing fake remorse and having an amused grin as the daughter gives her feedback and literally feed the sick person with all the energy it requires to take care of a child. Because what I saw is also a daughter who is taking care of a -fake mother-demanding little girl.

My mom is not an alcoholic but has been raised by one. I still have stigma and I am fighting as hard as I can to not transmit that to my son...

Thanks for beeing you!

Nadine

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 18, 2008, 2:55 pm CDT

««««««««««close the subject

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
naughty
October 18, 2008, 3:11 pm CDT

Close the subject

Hi Dr. Phil and crew,

I am about to close the door to relationships as it is too hard to find a genuine person who doesn't have a bagage...In my concern it is proven that men will, in their life time, fall in love once or twice (rarely) they will rather have a suitable companion then give to the love thing. Women on the other side will fall at least 2 if not 3 times in love in their life time... If you look younger it helps but rarely for finding the "rigth one" man are too practical for that. Most of guys in their 30's will look for possible mother figure mate " the mother of my children" in a last call as they do have a biological clock too. The man in their 40's have usually 20 years old children and been there done that soo they just  want to have fun not an other extented family...

What's left if you are in your forties...?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board