Message Boards

Messages By: laineyloo

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
January 1, 2007, 2:54 pm CST

Things like this should be stopped

I think that the lady who created this would not appreciate it if her name was all over the web site with what she did or did not do or her medical issues and they were lies.  I don't think it is up to each person to take vengence on anyone.  It will come back to bite them for sure.  As the Bible states "vengence is mine", the Lord said.  It should be left up to God to take care of the situation and the ladies need to move on and grow up.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 21, 2007, 2:49 pm CDT

MIL Problems

The only thing mine is different it's my mother.  This reminds me so much of my mom.  Very deceptive and controlling and I honestly thought that it was my mom on stage

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 27, 2007, 3:35 pm CDT

Gross

I just think it is sick to think of being attracted to an underage child.  I have a sixteen year old child and I am 37 and could not imagine being interested in someone my son's age or younger.  I think they need to find someone more around their age and definately not someone under the age of 18.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 27, 2007, 3:38 pm CDT

OH Boy

It seems that Danny is already on to his next wife.  He hasn't even gotten out of the first one and is planning for the next.  I think it is sad because the kids will end up hurt in this and also he will bring all of the old baggage into the next relationship(s) he has and if he has another wife right after the divorce.  I think he needs to step back and get his life together before moving on to someone else.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
upset
October 29, 2007, 6:11 pm CDT

I feel bad for him

I am so upset about this because, for one the child is the main one hurt in this.  I totally believe that he should not have to pay child support no matter when he finds out that he is not the father.  She knew he was not the father and deceived him.  I think it is wrong and she should not get any child support and I believe that he should be able to have a relationship with the girl.  I also believe that the way he did it was horrible.  He never should have done that to her.  I hope that everything works out for the daughter and it will take her a long time to get over it.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
February 1, 2008, 3:33 pm CST

Give Me A Break

You know this is insane.  This Doctor has done nothing but lie.  If you watch the video that was recorded of him, one she didn't just fall down by touching his hand, he pushed her down and I would have never gotten out of the car for some idiot to try to get in my car.  It sad that this world is coming to this where some "DR" feels justified into taking matters into his own hands instead of just going around the block a time or two to pull into the parking lot or asking nicely, can you please move up so that I can get in.  Dr. Moody is such a lier.  He was not attacked.  He attacked first.  He is a very aggresive person and has alot of anger issues.  He is so lying about being afraid of being hurt.  He was hardly pushed at all.  He is nothing but a lier.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
February 1, 2008, 4:12 pm CST

Pregnancy

I too got pregnant before I was married but I was 20 when I found out.  Still too young to have a child.  I now have a wonderful 16 year old and have now been married for 17 years.  I do think the parents should get their head out of the sand and pay attention to the children.  You have to be involved in your kids lives and talk to them and keep an open dialouge with them.  I don't understand how the parents can just turn away from the child when something like that happens.  The father need to put his feelings aside right now and help his daughter in this.  He needs to be a father to her and the mom be there for her.  Also the one that is pregnant again.  I so believe that she did it on purpose.   BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!DUH!!!!!.  Does she or he think they are fooling anyone?  Come on.  The are playing dumb but the problem is they already have one child together and she wants everyone to believe she didn't think it would happen.  Give me a break.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
April 24, 2008, 3:13 pm CDT

she is sooooo lying

My opinion is that she is lying and I think it is all a show for her.  I am not saying she was not abused by him when she was 2 wks old but she is totally fine one moment and then crying uncontrollably the next.  I think it is all a put on for her.  The interviews she is not upset other than the way her son is acting.  The child needs help and someone to discipline him as far as pulling a knife on the principal etc.  If he was molested then they need to find out who it was and get him intense help for it.  In the beginning of her talking and off and on thru out she is not upset and doesnt seem to have done anything for all of his bad acts.  It should have been stopped a long time ago.  One thing they probably don't even check is does he have access to a computer with internet or adult channels even HBO,Cinemax, etc.  To me those things should not be where a child has access to it.  They need to have blocks on the computers and tv etc.  I can bet most of it came from that.  I think alot of it with her though is totally fake and why would the mother not doing anything about it.  My child wouldn't have to tell me but once and action would be taken.  My child would come first if something like that happened to him.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board