Message Boards

Messages By: cinbad39

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
January 2, 2007, 4:16 pm CST

wow

I was really suprised by this show, i didnt know there was such a site out there to get revenge, Nor would i ever do such a thing, yes we all go through out periods of hurt and "think" we would like revenge! But i believe in Karma, I was married for 13 yrs, with him since i wad 15, divorced @ 32 after 3 affairs that i KNOW of! he married the last one, after i left him! and it had been very very bitter! he dont speak to me, he dont speak to his mother because her and i remained friends, id like to see a show on that! i dont want to appear thou!! anyway i had never dated so it was very new to me, and after a year after my divorce i started to date, its hard, the kids dont like it, or didnt, i should say, they are 13 and 17 now, and seem to be more open to it, but prior men i have met have been awful! one pretended to have cancer, and i supported him thru it, till i found out he was lying, another i met said he was a police officer, asked me to marry him, i was going to, found out he was not a cop, in fact they were looking for him for impersonating one, i helped them bust him! that was my revenge there, even thou he stole from my bank account and i have never seen anything from that! i did try to prosicute, they say they cant find him! anyway my point is, it takes too much energy to be mad and angry! and i do believe there are some good men out there! i just havent met him yet! i am 39 now, and i hope to meet him someday! these women who go on this site to post these things have WAY too much time on there hands! and im in favor of the gentleman on the show, not for monetary purposes, but maybe she will have to get rid of this sorry web site! what the heck did people do before computers!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 25, 2008, 7:41 am CDT

Boy do I know

I have one of these also!!!! She has to have her nose in EVERYONES life!!! Never really liked my Husband when i was married, now that im divorced, she is best friends with my X and his wife!!!! and did the same with my brothers X!!! But dont really talk to either one of us.... She can come to the town I live in, not come and see me or my kids, but go see my X and his wife and there child! Shes a piece of work!!! knows it all!!! wish i could watch the show...never get to see it anymore with my job, and no cable...I miss you!!!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board