Message Boards

Messages By: ldingess

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 16, 2007, 9:56 pm CST

This woman ENZA has serious issues

Enza has some real issues of her own if I was Kim I would just totally ignore her, I know that it is hard because she has such a loud mouth, but I guess this is the only way Enza feels that she can be heard!!  It is obvious she needs to leave so this family can heal, with Enza in the home the mother will never open up and be true to herself and her daughter, she can only feel defensive.  I love this about her telling everyone how much she cares about Alex and in the same breath call her a name and this is funny to, O no I don't talk about kim I have better things to talk about, Enza, please show us what else do you talk about other than Kim and her mistakes.  If it wasn't for Kim you would not have a life your a drama queen and I bet your behavior follows you everywhere. The truth is that this woman Enza does not have a relationship with Alex other than dragging her mom down in the mud, and she calls  that fun.  Wake up Enza your not a teenager you are suppose to be a role model  for Alexr.  All this is ENZAS own guilt for not being there as a Aunt or Sister n law, she is clearly looking for someone to blame and the reason she won't shut up is she is afraid she might hear or learn the truth about herself and have to own it.  All she is doing is using Kim to redirect  her own selfish, guilty ways!!  ENZA, it takes more to be an Aunt than coming over and screaming at your nephew to get out of bed and talking about there mother to  Alex to get her attention away from you and " Where the hell you been Aunt Enza? "  Try something different for a change I promise I bet they both will have a good time if they could clear there heads and just be themselves. 

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 20, 2007, 12:34 pm CST

01/22 The Dr. Phil House: Teen Intervention, Part 3

I can't wait to see the show Monday.   I am curious to know what Enza  is apologizing for;  her behavior on the show, her ongoing daming Kim to Alex,  brainwashing Alex to continue hating her mom, or finally Enza admitting that she has not been there for Alex as an Aunt should be instead of creating more issues and drama for Alex.  It is so obvious that Enza uses Alex to get back at Kim for whatever reasons, and that sickens me.    Actions speak louder than words and if  Enza is sincere, she'll start with a great big apology to Alex for not being there for her in the past 4 years or more and step up and start doing more positive things with her and stop the elementary bullshit with Alex,  admit that she has mishandled things about Kim and said things about  Kim to Alex that was not appropriate for her to talk about with Alex. 

Hopefully Kim can see past Enza being there and step up and admit to her real issues for the sake of her family.  I feel as long as Enza is there, Kim will continue to hold back and not be as honest with Dr. Phil and herself as she needs to be to receive the proper help!!  C'mon Kim noone cares what Enza says or thinks about you, but we do care about what you will sacrifice for your own child to get her help.  If Kim is sincere she will do what it takes for her daughter!!  We are praying for you Kim so please do the right thing.  Kim, think of it this way Enza is there for your entertainment, ignore her or just laugh at her she is a fooooool!!!!   Praying for Alex!!  We all should pray for Enza as well she needs some serious help!!      Curious to see what happens!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board