Message Boards

Messages By: bulablonde

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
chillin'
February 16, 2007, 9:33 am CST

02/15 The Young and the Reckless

I think that she needs to grow up and be an adult and get a real life, partying is not a way of life. I hope she stops soon before its too late and she either kills herself or someone else, then how would everyone feel. I hope she gets the help that she needs. She's bright girl and she can make a good life for herself.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
February 19, 2007, 11:23 am CST

02/21 The Dr. Phil House: Heroin Twins Follow-up

I wish that these girls would just get the help that they need obviously there time in rehab wasnt enough and thats really sad. I wish them the best and cant wait to see who relapsed.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 19, 2007, 11:45 am CST

02/19 The Dr. Phil House: Man Camp, Part 4

well well well this show has become really interesting hasnt it. Amanda really needs to grow up and find a different job because my husband sure wouldnt want nasty pervs looking at me all of the time thats for sure and Nic I give him alot of props to be with her most men would have been up and gone by now. Now as far as Tara goes I can see her point to an extent, and Scott he just has an anger problem in which I can relate with because my husband can blow in a matter of minutes too. Now for Cherie and Jon they need to work really hard on their marriage or its gonna end really quick. Jon has a big problem and he needs help before he really hurts cherie. I wish them and their families all the best..

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board