Message Boards

Messages By: bible12

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
February 18, 2007, 12:49 pm CST

02/21 The Dr. Phil House: Heroin Twins Follow-up

Drugs are a sin and they will end up killing you!  Drugs are bad news!  Praying for these girls!  Its really sad to see them like this!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
February 18, 2007, 12:52 pm CST

02/16 Biggest Reunions Ever

Praying for them all! Its sad!  Being fat is bad for your health! People need the support from love ones and friends!   So they can live longer!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
chillin'
February 19, 2007, 6:03 pm CST

Arguing Over Money

Pray about things! Need Jesus in the family!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
February 19, 2007, 6:04 pm CST

Arguing Over Money

Quote From: webcat1168

I have been cutting and hurting myself for quite a fews now.  I was very happy at one time in my life, but I feel like I snapped.  I'm extremely exhausted of holding everything in and now (and I don't know why) but I started cutting myself.  The sad part about it is it's getting easier and easier and I'm starting to believe that my knife is my closest friend.  I have been on (and am still on) anxiety medicine and depression medicine, but it's not working.  I've been extremely sad and I feel that my world is spinning all around me out of control.  On top of that I've been diagnosed with some form of vertigo, which has been getting worse with each passing day.  I have an MRI scheduled soon, and as much as I don't want the results to show anything abnormal at the same time I do so that the doctors can fix this.  Honestly I am so exhausted from all the years of holding everything in from trying to please my parents to working so hard at wor.  I've been depressed before but never like this so I don't know what is happening.  I would do anything to feel good again but lately - I just don't want to live anymore.
Praying for you!!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
chillin'
February 20, 2007, 2:08 pm CST

Lying about Money/Spending

Always tell the truth!!  Lieing will get you no where!  Also its a sin!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
February 23, 2007, 6:14 pm CST

02/21 The Dr. Phil House: Heroin Twins Follow-up

Best thing to do is never do drugs at all!  Drugs will kill!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
surprised
February 24, 2007, 1:05 pm CST

02/28 Silent Darkness

Wow!!  I know thats got to be hard on her! Keeping her in my prayers! God Bless you!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 26, 2007, 2:33 pm CST

02/27 "What Would You Do?"

I think its all crazy!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
February 26, 2007, 2:35 pm CST

Spanking: Useful or Cruel?

I think its useful. When a child does wrong they should  get a spanking

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
surprised
March 3, 2007, 3:44 pm CST

03/05 Anna and Britney: Behind the Headlines

It is sad about Anna! Hope the baby gets taken care of!!  As for Britney I use to be a huge fan of hers. I loved her music,  But now what has happened to her! She has really messed her self up!  All that drinking and partying. Oh ya shaved her head! What was she thinking! She messed up her looks for sure!!  Also messed up her life! Praying for her! She  needs Jesus in her life!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board