User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
March 7, 2007, 5:15 pm CST

200 Cats!

Quote From: restaur

I just watched this show.  Regarding the 200 cats:

I would have to physically be there to see the situation.  With not having doing that, I

feel 200 cats is too many for one resident to take care of.  My concern lies with the

maintenance of them, i.e., shots, neutering, and basically overall well-being looked

after with them.  I do question this.

As far as hoarding and keeping things in a residential house:

I am guilty of this also.  I was not like this before.  I developed this after being afflicted with

a disease which has left me physically uncapable of taking care of things.  My mother-in-law

has been teased about this also.  I could not understand why she kept things and rooms

piled up with miscellaneous collections.  She also has post polio syndrome, and not able

to do alot physically either.  I now can relate with her.  We joked one time about her as

she and my father-in-law decided to move to a smaller home.  My father-in-law said

he was concerned about moving all of her magazine collection for fear they might lose

the foundation of the house!

My point here is:  perhaps there is also an underlying reason which is physical as to why

the person "hoards" things.  Perhaps other family members might help by physically

pitching in with some cases of this.

I will say after seeing this show, I am heading for my closet (a mess of stuff), and I am going

to clean it out.  It is a start.  Well, I better stop typing and get to work with what I can do!  It

might not be alot today with what I do, but I will get an "A" for effort, I hope.

i think 200 cats is too many i think you can have cats but not 200.

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
March 7, 2007, 5:29 pm CST

My boyfriend wants sex/but i dont want sex what should i do?

ashley,

My name is ashley im 16 me and my boyfriend has been dating for 5 months.He told me sex is a big part about a reationship but i dont think so.Well a few days ago he told me he wants to to have sex with me but im not really for thoose problem's that cone along with sex.What she i do?

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
March 10, 2007, 11:44 am CST

Dr. Phil house

I watch thoose shows when there where fighting and i dont think any of them are going to hang on.

-ash

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
March 10, 2007, 11:47 am CST

Dr. Phil house

i dont really think its going to work out.

-Ash

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
March 10, 2007, 12:00 pm CST

my boyfriend does it after time after time..

Hi my name is ashley im 16 east peoria lliinoes.Well i have been datinga guy for about 5 months know.Well everytime we hang out he yell's at me and calls me a bitch and others.I'm kind of sick of it but he told me i cant leave him.He thinks its a jock when i tell him im going to leave.What should i do?

-ash

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
angry
March 10, 2007, 6:06 pm CST

Depression

Hi,

I had depression last year for about 7 months i used to cut my self tell my mom told me she would take me to the hospital.Then i stop but it wasn't that easy know i go to cousin my boyfriend told me stop or he would break up with me.i think everything was so died like nothing matter anymore.I stay in my room all day only time i come out is to eat and go the bathroom and get something to drunk,Sometime i didn't eat.

I wont excuses alot and listen to music and sleep i didnt want to talk to anybody.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board