wow

I would not buy the book.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
worried
December 29, 2007, 11:52 am CST

LOOKS LIKE FUTURE TROUBLE!

IT SEEMS DR. PHIL THESE TEENAGE BOYS ARE TRYING THEIR TEEN BRAVERY, THE WORLD IS ONLY HOPING THE PARENTS WILL KEY ON THIS BEFORE FUTURE TROUBLE GOES IN EFFECT!

IT WOULD BE MORE POSITIVE FOR THE PARENTS TO BE MORE INVOLVED IN THEIR DAILY LIVES. IN GOD WE TRUST. LATER DR.PHIL.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
hopeful
April 20, 2008, 12:45 pm CDT

crazy grampa lunatic>hurt mother>suffering son..

my son is going throught the same thing, only he was molested on school grounds, the school is now closed. This was preschool age and changed my sons future. He,  now age 12, is overcoming treatment and counseling and has finally got the hope and tools to live a healthy life and to live life a healthy man. If it wasn't for me and the state of SD to come together and figure out a solution with solid communication and legalities, he would not have the future he has to look forward too. Understand that a situation like this is not black and white, its what happens behind closed doors and public places and the fact that people who use their power not God related  will ruin the younger generation, and all of you have said it already keep you children close and teach and give them the tools to live in todays society. It takes a village of the right people to raise our healthy children, now lets go out and give theses kids a voice, and let the parents know that.. we are all the kids have.. to learn from lets do it right from the start. If  you have any questions about this current subject I would be happy to help in any way I can.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
angry
April 20, 2008, 1:06 pm CDT

Proscecution- he will get what he deserves..

Quote From: baker167

My question is, why is this man not in jail?  If he has already admitted to sexually deviant behavior with Sherie-Lynn, then why is he allowed to even be near any other children?

I DO BELIEVE THAT THE LIE DETECTOR TEST IS SOMETHING THAT MAY BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW. AND IF AND WHEN DOC PHIL GETS A POSITIVE ADMITTANCE TO SOMELTHING THAT TOO WILL BE ENOUGH FOR COURT.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board