Messages By: pens2007

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 8, 2007, 2:49 pm CDT

Get Out Now

Quote From: karendjl

I do not understnad why you are still there??  Go home to your parents.  You could get on your feet there.  WHY HAVE YOU NOT TOLD YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER ABOUT THIS????  My parents would help me out of any stituation I had.    What is wrong witih you; you have children to think of, they do not need to be around a person like this.  Please get out, go underground or stay around plenty of people. 

Hope you have heard what people are saying on this board and you get out.

Karen

Please get out now.  This man will not be stopped by any court order or anything.  She needs to leave and go where her family is.  I think this man will try and kill her.  If he can't have her no one can.  Why has she waited so long?  She says for her kids.  This can't be good for her kids.

Marsha

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2007, 8:45 pm CDT

Get some help

Quote From: sandmom3b

I used to live next to a bully neighbor and it is like living daily on eggshells!!  You never knew what was going to trigger her....I used to play the wicked witch of the west theme in my head when I would see her start over to my house to inflict some kind of psychotic slurs onto me.  The sad part was, I knew she was unhappy with her life and herself and it almost seemed to stem from jealousy.  Like the first woman on the show said today, she wasn't part of the "click". 

It does amaze me how so many people seem to have all this time and energy to devote to negative situations.  Isn't there more to life than arguing, cussing  and fighting?  I compare it to all the slander and negative websites people seem to have endless time on their hands to post on.  What a drag....I feel sorry for the neighbors who are probably in a serious catch 22 when it comes to moving.

Kerry you really need to get some professional help but you are so far gone I don't know if it will do any good.  You really don't see that you are doing anything wrong and that scares me.  If you were my neighbor I would sell my house and move.  Have you ever thought about moving to a new address and start fresh and really try to be a good person.  I am sure Dr. Phil can get you some help.  You are in my prayers.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 13, 2007, 1:21 pm CDT

Drama Queens

Quote From: southms

All of these people are drama queens and kings. If Dr. Phil takes the fighting and cussing away, I don't think they'd have anything to say! The silence would be deafening to them.

I can't believe that people live this way.  The men are jerks and the women must like it or they would not stay.  Did any of them have a brain before they married?

I think it is hopeless and I would move on.  I think more of myself than that.  To put a child through this is child abuse and I think Dr. Phil should report them.  Can you imagine how that little girl must feel?  I would be ashamed to go on national TV and show how screwed up we are.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 29, 2007, 8:24 pm CDT

10/29 Parent Trap

Quote From: suallen1

The actual biological father should have to pay support.  If the child and former "father" wishes to continue a good and established relationship, then it is of best interest to do so.  That does not mean financial support to the mother.  She has already done him enough wrong.

This mother should have to pay back child support.  I would not have the nerve to ask a man to pay child support if the child was not his.  How dare she.  I also think the mother wants to hurt her ex husband when she in fact is hurting her daughter.  I am sure she has put a lot into her head.  She almost acted proud of what she has done.  I hope she loses the child support case.  Can't the boyfriend see what she is really like?  I would think twice about being with her if I were him.  She needs to stop blaming everyone else and talk a long hard look into a mirro

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 5, 2007, 2:17 pm CST

I agree

Quote From: mzopinionated

Im not saying the MIL is right, but the DIL needs to shut up.  It's been my experience when all a person can do is yell, they are guilty of wrong doing themselves, just trying to divert to the other person.  Of course if the son/husband had a backbone most of these problems wouldn't exist.  My in-laws have probs with one of their dil's, simply because their son runs and tells all, but then doesnt like it when his parents speak their mind.  On the other hand, my hubby has made it quite clear our marriage is our marriage and we have no problems, but then again we do have a good marriage maybe thats why the relationship with the in-laws is so good.

I thought Dr. Phil was way to easy on the daughter in law.  What a loud mouth.  You can tell she wears the pants in the family.  The husband needs to grow a back bone.  I would NOT want her for may daughter in law.  Why doesn't the couple keep their personal business private.  How did the mother find out about the affair? The daughter in law needs to respect or husbands mother for her husbands sake.  It will come back to haunt her if she does not make an attemp to get along with her mother in law. I am not saying the mother in law does not have to make some changes for her sons sake and her grandchildren. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 27, 2007, 3:14 pm CST

Son needs a backbone

Quote From: fattie

I don't understand why you keep dragging these people on the show.  If my son thought I was too much trouble I would just say "fine, just don't come running to me when you need something."   Men will do anything for a woman until he marries her and lives with her a little while.  The Mother should just back off and I can almost guarantee he will be divorced from her in record time.  And it won't be long before they will want something and that is just too bad.  I have 2 sons, one in a similar situation except that I just totally stay out of it.  It kills me to see him used like he is, but he is an adult and he has to learn for himself.  I mean where do these people come from.  I'm from Oklahoma and everyone thinks we are all a bunch of hicks.  Obviously they are everywhere.

The Troll 

This man needed to stand up and tell his bride that his mother will be at his wedding or no wedding.  I don't care what she has done.  She loved him and raised him and I'll bet she gave him a good education.  I hope he knows that no matter how they fix this (if they ever can)  she will be hurt for the rest of her life that she was not invited to her own sons wedding.  I hate to tell you this young man but your wife is not a very nice person and someday when you get tired of her wearing the pants you will realize that.  I would think long and hard before I have children with her.  Also, her mother should be ashamed of her.  Her and her mother really looked bad.  I would have told my daughter to invite the mother in law to the wedding.  The bride sounds like a real brat.  I this young lady reads all the comment people have written about her.  She comes off really bad.

As for the Mother in law I would just stay away and if they call me OK and if they don't that is OK too.  I would not beg my kids to love me when I know I did a very good job of raising the.  If they call be nice and that is it.  It will be your sons loss.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 19, 2008, 10:19 am CST

New Kidney Transplant

Quote From: traveler11

Dr. Phil,

First of all thank you for doing a show that brings organ donation in the media. I am coming up on my 3 year and 7 mos. birthday of my new life. On June 24, 2004 I recieved the gift of life through a transplanted kidney. After being on Peritoneal Dialysis for just 8 mos. the day had arrived. My donor kidney was given by my sister-in-law. Since the day that my kidneys failed from PKD my attitude has been nothing but positive. My wife said to me one day that if they ask you to stand on your head and spit quarters you do everything that they ask. The doctors that worked with me were also very positive. The attitude was that dialysis was just a bridge to get to transplant. Before transplant my Creatine level was around 14.0 with less than 10% kidney funtion in one kidney only. After the transplant and till this day my Creatine level has been at or near 1.3. So people need to be aware that there is life after transplant.          Thank You! Jerry Woodbury

I am also very happy you are doing a show on kidney transplants.  I had a kidney transplant 4 months ago.  I was given a kidney by my adopted daughter and she was a perfect match.  I am 59 years old and when I was in the hospital I met a woman 73 that also had a transplant.  I would not do anything to damage this wonderful gift.  I knew I had kidney problems for the last 5 years and was on dialysis for a year.  I was a smoker but quit cold turkey 5 years ago.  I knew when the time came and my kidneys no longer worked I wanted to be in the best health I could be.  I also lost 60 pounds after I quit.  Life is precious to me and I wanted to be around for my children and grandchildren.  By the way I have 2 other children who were not adopted and they did not match.  God works in wonderful ways.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 6, 2008, 1:39 pm CDT

The N Word

Quote From: anjib15

I don't know the actual origin of the "N" word, but it doesn't matter who uses it. 

They sound illiterate when they do.  You could be a highly educated Harvard law graduate, or

a high school drop out living on welfare.  You are in the same class when you use that ugly word.

I lose so much respect for anyone who uses it. 

I do not use the N word but people are called all kinds of names all the time.  The last I knew America was a free county.  I have heard blacks call people White Trash and it that OK?  Let's worry about our keeping our county safe, having food for on the table, helping each other and finding a cure for cancer, aids, kidney failure etc.  Don't we have better things to do than worry about the N word?  I am sick of the subject and do devote a entire show to it is something I will not bother to watch.  I think shows like this create a stir in both whites and blacks and let's make better use of our time.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2008, 6:48 am CDT

OJ and Casey

Not again!!! You must be running ourt of material for your shows.  We all know OJ is quilty of murder and now guilty of this.  So what....Hopefully he rots in prison.

And, on Casey Anthony you really don't tell us anything we don't know already.  I think we all know she is quilty too and we have heard all this 100 times.  I can't wait till she goes to prison.

So, lets talk about something we don't know.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2008, 6:50 am CDT

OJ again

You are now going to waste another day on OJ?  Would you like me to come up with a few new show ideas?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board