Message Boards

Messages By: pg__smiley

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
July 22, 2005, 6:00 pm CDT

Alice HI

I found this board but can not figure out how to select it as one ofmy favorite. I guess I will need to do some studing to figure out this new foremat.

I hope everyone is having a great day. I just came in the house again after swimming for about 1 1/2 hours. Got chased in by the thunder but we did not get any rain. I did get my 90 minutes of IE today both this AM and this pm. Have a great evening everyone. Alice

You need to "subscribe" so click on that and it saves it like our favourite...look at you go with that IE, I can see the pounds just a falling off kiddo...smiling..I managed to get my old user id back...so that is good...take care sweetie..

Hugs, and love,Karen

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
hopeful
July 23, 2005, 10:01 am CDT

Great to see you all finding your way back...smiling

It is so wonderful to see we at least still have our MODERATOR...makes me feel more hopeful too...smiling..

Marion, it took me some doing to get here, but hey I managed too...winking...it'll take us all a while to get accustomed to this new way of things, thank goodness my hormones aren't out of whack today...lol...

I haven't figured out yet how to put my pic up so will have to browse around later and see if I can get one...The two color choices really makes one think like black or angry...tee hee...maybe brighter ones would have been a little nicer...I don't like black but oh well..C'est la vie...lol..

Vickie, you hang in there girl...you are right night time eating isn't the greatest but you ate healthy foods which is a good choice...I always have a piece of fruit in the evening, as it keeps my blood sugars in control for the night...seems to work good for me...glad you are back..just trying to figure out how to get your email addy...lol...

To everyone, have a super day, don't you dare eat over this new change..we will eventually get used to it...lol..hey if this menopausal, blonde senior can, anyone can...winking....

Hugs and love,

Karen

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
July 23, 2005, 10:10 am CDT

Hi there Bevo

Phooey Looks like I have to learn colour programming again.... YOOO HOOO>>>> K A R E N >>>>W H E R E ARE YOUUUUUUU ???? Bevo xxx

I'm here...lol..Happy birthday to your mom too....smiling...truly is a milestone...

as for colours we have now 2 choices, red or black....smiling....so the other doesn't work anymore, no more graphics either from the looks of it....saves on viruses hopefully...lol..

Hope you are well, and will talk to you soon...

Hugs and love,

Karen

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
July 23, 2005, 10:27 am CDT

Just checking it out...lol

Tried to upload a pic, lets see if it worked..smiling..bear with me..

Hugs and love, Karen...and to find profiles of others just click still on their username...it works..smiling..

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
confused
July 23, 2005, 6:07 pm CDT

Marion, now I have it too...lol

Well, I did have a pic but now just have the dotted lines just like you buddy....smiling...I suspect it has something to do with our pics not working...I'm still trying to figure out how to make the printing larger when I type the message..it's so small I have to wear my reading glasses..lol...yet it posts larger as I have it set to larger...

I'm so glad your mom is doing much better...smiling....

Send some of your sunshine my way, gosh darn anyways, July is almost done for, and we've had one , yes ONE, full day of sun...rained every other day...where is my summer...lol...mind you , I am glad it's not super hot either....lol...see just can't please this hormonal, blonde..winking...

Hugs and love,

Karen

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:11 pm CDT

(((((Sharon, Queenb))))))))

My prayers and love I send to you sweet g/f...the road you have been traveling on lately has been filled with so much heartache and pain...may you find comfort in your time of sorrow and strength to continue on as the wonderful, beautiful, loving and compassionate daughter you are....Holding you close hon...Hugs and love, Karen

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
upset
July 23, 2005, 6:20 pm CDT

Okay, I caved in!!!

Things were going just too well, I am afraid to say, I let my emotions, of which included, frustration, anger, and disappointment to get the better of me....sigh...I have picked my sorry self up and am back on track...I am my own worst enemy....but enough of that!!! Back on the track of freedom....let's do our Freedom ride together.....YES>> I am excited that we didn't lose our contact point (being the boards) beit difficult to figure out somewhat...but the main thing is that we still have it....I feel blessed...Yes, I admit many negative thoughts entered my mind too, and you know what? I asked myself "How's that working for me"?  Well it didn't...I binged..so I have a lot of work still to do....and I hope you all are dealing much better with your emotions than I....Hugs and love,
Karen...(at least the depression is gone..still...smiling..) Just old habits die hard....Die sucker...///

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 6:39 pm CDT

Hope this helps...lol

Reply with quote just is like when we used to reply to the individual post...and it shows you the post while you respond...

As for numbering these, definitely needs to happen...I'm sure it will get straightened out eventually...smiling...what I do is go by the time it was posted..ha ha...but find I'm still having to check "back" to make sure I don't miss any....I'm sure they will fine tune this all as time goes on....smiling...

Hugs and love,

Karen...

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:03 pm CDT

Happy Birthday to all the July babe's...tee hee..

Happy birthday to YOU and ME...hee hee hee

We celebrate being FREE...

So happy birthday to you and me....lol..

May you all have had and going to have a wonderful BDay...mine is

on Tuesday...and in great company with you gals too...Happy Birthday, and all

the best to each and every ONE of you....

Hugs and love,

Karen

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
July 24, 2005, 8:03 am CDT

Sharon great to see you back....

WELL HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS I FINALLY FOUND THE BOARD,TALK ABOUT DEPRESSING,WELL WHAT CAN I SAY I HAVE'NT BEEN A GOOD GIRL BUT MAYBE I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK NOW THAT I HAVE MY SUPPORT GROUP BACK,NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BUT I'M STICKING TO IT -----YES--I'M SO GLAD TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU GIRLS AGAIN,IT IS A BIT SCARY WHEN YOU REALIZETHAT SOMETHING YOU GOT USED TO DOING EVERY DAY FOR A BIT OF SUPPORT IS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU SO QUICKLY,ANYWAY ****HELLO--HELLO ***WELCOME BACK LOL AND HUGS SHARON

One by one everyone is finding there way ....didn't have your email addy so we couldn't keep in contact during the down time...but I have it now sweetie...smiling...just incase...lol..let's pull up our socks girl, and do this together again...cause we are just so worth it....support is needed and yes we do get so used to having it don't we?...So let's drink our water, make healthy choices, and get that exercise moving our bodies...tee hee....have a great one kiddo...glad you're back too...

Hugs and love,

Karen

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board