Message Boards

Messages By: bsensmeier

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 19, 2007, 1:11 pm CDT

05/21 The Dr. Phil House: “Make My Kid a Star,” Part 3

I THINK THESE STAGE MOMS ARE PRESSING THEIR CHILDREN INTO SOMETHING THEY WANTED TO DO AS KIDS EVEN THOUGH THEIR KID DO NOT WANT TO DO IT. I THINK THE KIDS ARE JUST ACTING LIKE THEY WANT TO BE A STAR IN ORDER TO MAKE THE PARENT HAPPY. I SAY LET KIDS BE KIDS...THEY HAVE THEIR WHOLE LIFE TO TRY AND MAKE IT, BUT THEY ONLY HAVE SO LONG TO ACTUALLY DO WHAT KIDS SHOULD DO. STOP TRYING TO MAKE THEM GROW UP SO FAST...YOU WILL MISS THE TIME WHEN THEY WERE KIDS. I ALSO THINK PUTTING 13 YEAR OLD IN SEDUCTIVE CLOTHING IS WRONG.  THATS HOW YOUNG KIDS GET KIDNAPPED AND RAPED. I ALSO THINK THEY ARE PUTTING THEIR KIDS ON THE ROAD TO DISASTER. BY THE TIME THE KIDS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES THEY WONT BE ABLE TO WITHOUT HAVING AN EMOTIONAL CRISIS. THESE KIDS WILL MOST LIKELY BECOME HIGH MAINTENANCE DUE TO THE FACT EVERYTHING WAS HANDED TO THEM FOR SO LONG. HOLDING DOWN A REGULAR JOB WILL BE A CHALLENGE DUE TO THE FACT IT WONT BE THEIR WAY OR WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. MOMS COME ON LET YOUR CHILDREN LIVE THEIR LIFE'S....IF YOU WANT THEM TO BE ON STAGE PUT THEM IN A TALENT SHOW. BY THE WAY EDUCATION SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE ON THEIR LIST AND YOURS TOO. AS FOR WHO I THINK SHOULD WIN THE SHOW...GRACIE AND HER MOM DUE TO THE FACT THEY HAVE WORKED TOGETHER WITHOUT YELLING AT ONE ANOTHER AND SEEM TO GET ALONG JUST FINE WITHOUT PRESSURE. I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT THE KIDS GET ALONG BUT THE PARENTS WANT TO SHOW OUT THE OTHERS...AREN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO BE THE ROLE MODELS?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board