Message Boards

Messages By: mickey_stng

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
April 26, 2007, 1:29 pm CDT

she not the only one

My fiancee's ex husband was the same as he was. Almost everything that was discribed on this episode has happened to her. But one exception. She has not cheated on him at anytime they were married. And the part that Dr. Phil had asked him about having him get guy friends have sex with her, well that has happened to her. He would purposely ask her to get drunk to have fun and SMOKE up and when she was good and stoned and drunk to a point that she was loose that he would bring in a friend of his and well you know. He even has pictures of her and a friend going at IT. But everything else was them same as well. He would suspect her of cheating, she would just be outside talking to a girlfriend and he would degrade her by yelling at her to "get your ass inside". He would never let her go out by herself, he was always with her. When he was gone to work she would go on the computer to play on game sights (pogo.com) and when he would return from work he would go thru all the logs and her e-mail to see what she had done. He is a computer expert so he knows every little place to go. He even forced her (naged her to a point that she gave in) to take pictures of her naked and post them on the internet on a website that i cannot remember at this time. We met on-line due to a fact that she would go to a friends place a use her computer. She got a divorce and we are together at this time. We are very happy together and plan to get married next year. I hope that if there are other women like this couple going through this that she should leave their husbands/boyfriends ass and not look back.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
October 12, 2008, 2:21 pm CDT

here in Canada

Here in Canada hoarding is growing at a tremendous rate. I deliver for numerous furniture stores and when we reach the occupant the places that we go we hardly have room to move around let alone place their furniture they bought (bedroom set, livingroom set, etc) It is not just a US problem it is across the globe i do believe.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board