Message Boards

Messages By: sassymae

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 26, 2007, 10:28 pm CDT

Past Loves

Well I understand about past girlfriends, my husband always thought of his first girlfriend but she was always in the back of his mind then boom, i signed us up to classmates.com then boom even though she didnt graduate from there she put herself in that class group, and then she started emailing my hubby. At first it was friendly then it turned sexual they had heated conservations and webcam chats. She thought my man was going to leave me for her because that is what she was told so she drove down here to Texas her excuse to me was that she was moving closer to be near her children ( now I know the truth I mean she was never a mother to those girls in over 8 years now she wants to be) So she came to our house and at first everything is ok, but  i have my doubts that I am being told the truth. He keeps reassuring me that he justs wants to be friends with her. Well in the long run she put a very bad strain on my marriage, he did cheat on me and slept with her only once but it was here who threw it in my face. I was in a leg cast at that time if not I would of had someone to peel me off from her I would have loved to open up a can of whoopa** on her. she told him if he choose her she would take care of him he was unable to work at that time, she would work three jobs to support him. I told them both if he choose her they would have to find a place to live cause this was my house. I worked too hard for this house, in fact I would burn it down before I would let her fata** move into my house. She told me that I would never end her and his friendship.  Well eventually things cooled off he didnt talk with her after i gave him time to make his choice but he told me he didnt need any time cause he loved me and he was very sorry  for hurting me like he did. We went thru some therapy and after some time i forgave him (I never forgot) We didnt hear from her for some time then again she started calling only to let him know she is now happily married and that she was going thru some back  surgery. I dont wish any bad luck not even on my worst enemies so we both wished her well now she continues to call about 2-4 times a month just to check on my hubby with his recent health problems. Now her hubby wants us all to go out to eat when they pass  thru town but she doesnt want any type of contact with me, so she makes excuses. I am willing to make the effort cause I am the better person, but apparently she is not. She told my hubby abotu a few weeks ago that she cared alot about him and part of her still loves him and if her ever wanted a realtionship with her just let her know, but he better not have sex with anyone else besides me or she cant be with him. Now is that crazy--I want to tell ehr hubby but mine says to leave it alone. He tells her that in no way will he leave me or his children to be with her he only wants to be friends if she cant accept this then she needs to move on and never contact him again. I really love my hubby and he loves me we have both been thru so much with each other, that we cant see ourselves apart from each other.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 27, 2008, 1:40 pm CDT

same boat

I am  in the same boat I lost my job in April of this year and still havent found one, my husband is unable to work due to medical we have been fighting to receive Social Security for him and on top of that we have three children who are not ours biologically our but in our hearts they are our. We go next month and the twin girls who are 15 will have our name and we will be their parents, we have the most wonderful lawyer working pro-bono with us. Then in January of this year we had taken in a baby boy from a friend of our now his case is closed with CPS and we aregoing to be adopting as soon as we can the bio mom is not going to fight it cause she knows what is best for him. We have just living on my unemployement which is not much but better than nothing, and assistance with food. I have turned to go back to school through with grants and loans, which is helping some. But things are getting more tighter and sometimes I feel like there is no where to turn but one thing is constant is that I have my husband and our children to make it through.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board