Message Boards

Messages By: vanessahates

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
sad
May 18, 2007, 9:33 pm CDT

am what i'm feeling is wrong?

SOMETIMES LIFE IS SO HARD TO DEAL WITH YOUR EMOTIONS AFFECT THE WAY YOU VEIW LIFE I CANT HELP FEELING SO ANGRY INSIDE I FEEL AS IF NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE WAY IM FEELING IT SEEMS AS HARD AS I TRY TO EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL I CANT BRING MY SELF TO EXPLAIN EXACTLY HOW I FEEL AND KEEPING IT INSIDE ONLY SEEMS TO MAKE THINGS WORSE THE LONGER I HOLD IT IN I OFTEN FIND MYSELF ON A SHORT TEMPER I CANT CONTROLL MY ANGER AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS IM GOING INSAIN OR THAT’S HOW I FEEL I FEEL LIKE IM WATING TO GO OFF I FEAR THAT I MIGHT HURT SOMEONE AND NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO KEEP MY HATRED INSIDE IT SEEMS TO FIND ITS WAY OUT IS IT MY FAULT AM I THE CAUSE OF MY MISSERIE.

I ALWAYS THOUGH THAT I WOULD HAVE SOMEONE TO CONFORT ME WHEN I NEEDED HIM TOO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD HAVE SOMEONE TAKE CARE OF ME .

I KNOW HES TRYING BUT IT SIMPLY JUST NOT ENOUGH I WANT TO BE TOLD THAT HE LOVES ME WITH OUT ME HAVING TO TELL HIM FIRST I WISH WHEN I WAS CRYING OR HE NEW THAT HE DID SOMETHING THAT HURTS HE WOULD CONFORT ME I WISH HE WOULD HOLD ME AND KISS ME WITH OUT HAVING TO BE TOLD I FEEL AS IF IM NOT WANTED I FEEL LIKE HES OBLEGATED TO BE WITH ME HE SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE BEING WITH ME IS LIKE A JOB AT TIMES I FEEL LIKE HES FORCED TO LOVE ME .

IM HURTING IN SIDE AND NOBODY KNOWS IT BUT ME IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY TINGS ARE GOING I FEEL ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MAYBE I WOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD BUT FOR MY SON I KEEP MY SELF ALIVE AND UNTILL HES OLD ENOUGH AND DON’T HAVE TO DEPEND ON ANY ONE . THEN I WILL LEAVE THIS GOD OFFLE WORLD THAT HAS NOTHING BUT HATRED AND MISSERY IN THIS PLACE HOW CAN ANYONE ENJOY LIFE HEAR IM IN HELL AND IT SIMPLY CANT GET WORSE I HAVE NO ONE BUT MY SELF AND ITS HARD I HATE LIFE I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN AND I CANT GO ON I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH LIFE AND IT EASER FOR ME TO GIVE UP I HAT EVERY ONE AND I CANT HELP IT I HATE MYSELF I HAT EVEYONE WHO DONE ME WRONG I HATE EVERONE WHO SAID THEIR, THERE FOR ME BUT WASN’T AROUND .

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
frustrated
May 19, 2007, 11:49 am CDT

what are they thinking?

these people need to wake up and smell the coffee don't they understand that for every word of discouragement is only destroying their child self esteem later in life its going to be hard for their kids to think highly of them self

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
May 19, 2007, 11:51 am CDT

05/21 The Dr. Phil House: “Make My Kid a Star,” Part 3

Quote From: lind24

TO ALL OF THESE OBSESSED PARENTS:

PLEASE, SOMETIME SOON, LOSE WEIGHT, BUY A NEW SPORTSCAR,

MAYBE GET A CHEMICAL PEEL, FACELIFT OR EVEN NEW WARDROBE.

DO WHATEVER IT IS THAT MAKES YOU! HAPPY- JUST STOP PUSHING PRESSURE

ON THESE CHILDREN... 

you are so right

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
quiet
May 19, 2007, 12:01 pm CDT

hi

i thank you all for your advice and i know i really need some help I'm just embarrassed and i thank you for all for  allowing me to vent

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
May 19, 2007, 6:01 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: macaronicheese

Hello everyone. Today has gone pretty decent. It has been hot here and sunny the whole day. Its 80 degrees here right now. But yeah today I havent really felt that good. My legs have been kinda shaky today and my stomach has been hurting today so yeah hopefully I will feel better. But yeah please post back to this if you want.

Whitney

hey just wanted to say have a great day

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
hopeful
May 21, 2007, 1:13 pm CDT

day by day

I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT DAY BY DAY ONE STEP IN FRONT OF THE OTHER AND HONESTLY NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND THIS SITE I HAVE HOPE THEIR IS HOPE FOR MY AFTER ALL I CAME HEAR NOT KNOWING WERE TO TURN I FELT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND I HAVE FOUND OTHER CHAT SITES BUT IT HAS REALLY NOTHING THAT WAS POSITIVE  I DIDN'T HAVE RIGHT INFLUENCES IT ALWAYS WAS BAS INFLUENCES AND KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU ALL I CAN FEEL A LITTLE BETTER ABOUT MY DAYS ITS TOO SOON FOR ME TO SAY I'M OUT OF HARMS WAY BUT I'M GRADUALLY MOVING FORWARDS SO THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE SENT  A ENCOURAGING NOTE HEAR AND THEIR IT REALLY HELPS THANKS AGAIN VANESSA LOTS OF LOVE

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
hopeful
May 22, 2007, 10:18 pm CDT

chronic pancretitiouse

I was wondering if their was someone else suffering from chronic pancretitiouse if so how so you cope?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board