Message Boards

Messages By: anquinity

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 30, 2007, 6:43 am CDT

lean on me

i look forward to reading this book i know all about stress and ms it can knock you down in a heartbeat i know the one thing that has helped me come out of a wheelchair and walker and that is horseback riding i wish more people with ms will try it  my dream someday is to have a small farm where i can offer free riding to people with ms and other dissabilities  thank you for this show . sallie

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
March 7, 2008, 7:42 am CST

i was a victem

they all need to be put somewhere they can never hurt anyone again my cousin  has finnally been caught and is going to trail next week i wish i had tryed harder to get someone to believe me 32 yrs ago then maybe the other children hes hurt wouldnt have to go through this i hope they put him under the jail  the person who said it destroys a huge part of who you are or who you could have been is so right  when these people do these things and i use the term people very lightly there more like animals and most animals are more caring they take away trust and security and damage the person for future relationships that might have been good  . but also we as victims dont have the right to take this out on inocent good hearted caring people like ive seen others who have been through this do even through all the bad things ive known in my life my goal is to be the best most caring person i can possibly be well ive vented wich i needed to do thank you .anquinity

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board