Message Boards

Messages By: kare3510

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
May 30, 2007, 7:41 am CDT

Living with MS

I am so impressed with the way Dr. Phil explained MS on his show today.  I was diagnosed with MS in January of 2004 and most people just do not get it. It's very difficult to live with this disease daily. I had a relapse 4 months ago and I have been struggling with depression and guilt since then. I used to be a very out going, happy person. Most days, I feel like the person I used to be is now lost. MS is life changing, but I am trying to adjust to living a better life. Finances are very tight now because I have been out of work for 4 months, but as soon as I can, I am going out to buy the book "Lean On Me". I need all of the inspiration I can get. Fortunately, I am very lucky to have a very supportive husband who takes wonderful care of me. I hope the husband on the show can work through his anger and be more supportive of his wife. I know it's very difficult for the spouse of someone with MS. I feel guilty because my husband has to do so much around the house to take care of me and my daughter. His response is that he loves me and would marry me all over again even with the MS. I am very blessed to have him.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board