Message Boards

Messages By: klchittam

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
confused
September 14, 2007, 11:19 am CDT

Is this a big deal?

Hi everybody!  I have a question that I'd like some opinions on.  My son is in the 1st grade.  When they don't follow the rules they have to pull a stick.  And each time they do, their conduct grade goes down 1 point.   Connor has pulled 9 sticks since school started so his conduct grade is a 91.  This isn't a bad grade but at the rate he's going his conduct grade won't be so good by the end of the 9 weeks.  And he doesn't do anything bad to have to pull a stick... talking to friends in the classroom, or picking something off the floor that isn't supposed to be there (This one made no sense to me).  I'm wondering how much we should be worried about his conduct grade.  Should we make a big deal of it and punish him for pulling sticks or just chalk it up to him just being a normal 6 year old?  I'm not sure how to go about it.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2008, 6:07 am CDT

Hi!

Quote From: sherry130

Hi All!  I am a 42 year old mother of 3 hoping to find support on this message board.  10 pounds doesn't sound like much unless you are the one who has been trying to do it FOREVER.  I know I would look & feel much better.  I am so busy with my jobs & kids that it is hard to eat right.  I stay very active which is a good thing because I am a total stress eater & I also love to bake.  I have started reading the weight loss solution book & trying to make sense of all the crazy things I do in the name of food.  I would love to find a support budy to stay in touch with & loose those last 10 pounds with. 
Hi!  I'm a 29 yr. old mother of 2.  I've been married 8 years to the love of my life.  I want to lose 10 lbs.  My biggest problem is my husband.  He sabotages any efforts I have to eat right.  He's not interested in eating better or exercising even though he really should be doing both!  So when I fix a meal that's half way healthy he will try to eat it to be nice but then throw most of it away.  Which leave me feeling aggrivated and guilty because I didnt fix him something he really wanted. I lack serious motivation!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board