Message Boards

Messages By: bmt410

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 28, 2007, 10:01 am CST

11/27 Banned from the Wedding, Part 2

I dont think that people are aware of how hard it is to put two families together. It can be very challenging. I love my in- laws but to say we always see eye to eye on things would be a lie. It takes a lot of work from all parties. One time my MIL  commented on my clean but messy house. My feeling were hurt, and I didn't think it was my place to tell her, so I was so proud when my husband took up for me. He listed all the good things about me and told her she needed to think about that b4 hurting my feelings. I do think that this family has a lot of work to do, but bottom line is they all need to grow up and learn how to bite their tongue.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 28, 2007, 5:55 pm CST

11/28 Divorce Decision

This man has got nerve. I can't stand people with his attitude. He repeated over and over how he is such a good person for admitting his crimes, but after going pubic with his problem he went home and beat his wife. That's not exactly man of the year.I think everyone can see through him. I hope his wife will divorce him. She can do much better. Men like that don't deserve love from a wife. I have a young child and I couldn't imagine exposing a man like that to her. And for his new girlfriend my heart goes out to her because she is too young and naive to realize what a threat he could be to her

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 14, 2008, 2:23 pm CST

my heart goes out to the kid

I cant believe I was crying while watching this show. My parents never treated me that way, and I respected them. To this day I have never said a bad word in front of them and I'm25 and have my own little family. I strongly believe that children give respect to the people that respect them. Its obvious that Sandi doesnt respect him at all. I wanted to hug him so bad . His face said a million word. Even if they get past this he will never forget the insanity in his house. And for his stepdad, he needs to get a voice. If my husband ever seen me screaming at our child he would make me get help. They came on the show acting like it was the kids fault. Did they not think their true colors would shine on the home videos

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 24, 2008, 4:15 pm CDT

Sex Talk

I am really hoping that the14 year old girl is not pregnant! I am 26 with a 2 year old daughter, and I couldn't imagine having this responsibility at such a young age. Being a parent is the hardest job in the world. It is the most rewarding job as well, but I dont think young girls picture parent hood being so tough. Sex talk or no sex talk teenagers have too much unsupervised time. Parents have to work which leaves the kids doing who knows what. It's really scary to think about what the trends and the world will be like when my innocent daughter is ready for the TALK!! I know that I am going to be open and honest about sex with my daughter. It is a fact of life, dont you want your children to learn from you instead of the school bus?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board