Message Boards

Messages By: angel4023

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
worried
September 1, 2008, 2:44 pm CDT

09/01 Custody Chaos

I THINK THE 2 CHILDREN SHOULD BE PUT IN FOSTER CARE UNTIL THEY CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM

AND I DO THINK HE WILL HURT THE CHILDREN IF SOMEONE DOSENT DO ANYTHING I CAN SEE THIS HAPPNING .

AND YOUR WRIGHT NETHER OF THEM HAVE THE BEST INTREST AT HART I DONT BELIVE THAT SHE IS AS SCARED AS SHE SAIDE SHE IS BECAUSE IF IT WAS ME BEEING ON YOUR SHOW WITH MY HUSBAND I WOULD WHAT THE POLICE THERE FOR MY SAFTY.

THIS GUY NEEDS HELP HE IS PUTTING HIS KIDS AT RISK OF BEEING HURT AND HOW COME THE COURTS DONT CARE THAT THESE CHILDREN COULD GET HURT THE VISITS SHOULD BE DETERMANATED RIGHT AWAY BE FOR SOMETHING HAPPENS.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
September 6, 2008, 2:19 pm CDT

weight loss

iv tried to go by your book for looseing weight and gess what i gained even moore so i quit and starved myself that woked but my family said i was to skinny i dident think so i do this to loose the weight then when i get down to where i want to be i eat again but now they say im to fat and i cant stop eating and the DR. says that i need to loose the weight but i cant for one thing i would have to get out of bed by now you proably think im this really big pearson but im not i only weigh 160pounds but the DR. says that he would like to see me get down to 130,i almost did durring the winter when i had my little dog because i had to walk her so much but there was times that i went placses that i couldent take her and she would sit at the door and cry really loud i came home one and could here her out side not good but i understood why she did this but the land lord said she had to go and i wasent to bring another dog into the building so now what do i do i dont care to go out and walk alone she was really good for me.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board