Messages By: cglundgren

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 8, 2008, 11:03 pm CDT

busy?

Quote From: careybeth34

I have to say I really don't like the new page.  It's so busy, it takes me forever to navigate through all the billboards and ads and I don't like HAVING to watch video.    The banner going across the top is distracting, and I usually try to avoid logging in at all. 
Boring is more like it- if you are using the Mozilla browser the left hand side is a boring grey....I guess thank goodness for Flashblock!! .Streaming banner is nuts though.....click...........click............click.........click............click

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
December 3, 2008, 1:15 pm CST

No Kidding

Quote From: proudmom89

The Goldman's are simply out for money.  I think that once they had it in their minds that OJ was guilty all they saw was dollar signs.  They shouldn't have received the profits from OJ's book either.  I think if anybody should have benefited from his book it should have been OJ and Nicole's kids and no one else.  The Goldman's are so upset about their loss, what about the fact that Nicole had children and parents and siblings as well.  You don't see Nicole's family acting like that.
do we ever hear about the dead wife Nicole? I don't see her parents speak out for more blood.
I for one cannot stand the sight of the Goldman's greedy ways anymore. They were not the only ones affected. What about their grandchildren.....never hear them speak of them there 'half breeds'.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board