Message Boards

Messages By: mr_cheer

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 13, 2007, 1:04 pm CDT

The Nanny Affair, Part 2

Brandon is a Moron. Obviously he hasnt changed. Hes just acting like an idiot and making a fool of himself. Dr. Phil will see through his lies though trust me (Y)

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 13, 2007, 1:47 pm CDT

Will this guy ever get real?

This guy keeps defending his transgressions. Will he ever take responsibility. And I mean say  "I know I did it. I know it was wrong, and I know it affected others in a negative way, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure this never ever ever happens again"? Why wont he say that?? And yes...  someone on the messege boards asked where Dr Phil is in this episode. And Im starting to agree. But soon he will put verbs in his sentences. I think Dr Phil sees through all Brandons garbage. Brandon is full of crap and amy is nuts if she takes him back

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
September 13, 2007, 1:54 pm CDT

Dr. Phil knows his crap

See... I told you Dr. Phil would do the right thing. Ya if they got back to together the kids would pay the price Dr. Phil is right

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 21, 2007, 1:46 pm CDT

This is brutal

I normally say age is just a number. But in this case... the relationship is completely absurd

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 4, 2007, 8:00 pm CDT

Britney

I think the proble is Britney has been famous for so long, and shes under the spot light so much, its overwhelming her. People are following her around day and night with camera's, and evidently it's overwheling her. She needs a break. Seriously. She needs a break from the red crapet, and all the cameras and microphones and the media. There is so much on her plate. THey are feeding her way to much and she can't chew it all. She needs time alone to calm down. I think she just doesn't want to be famous anymore, but theres nothhing she can do about it. I see why she has become so suicidal. SHe probably wants to end her own life, and if she doesn't get help that is what's going to happen. She's just overwhelmed with everything going on in her life. Losing her kids is just another thing she doesnt need on her plate, but thats her own fault

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 8, 2007, 4:36 am CDT

That quote

Quote From: evie_dee

I really hope that jennifer got the divorce from Jeffery and moved far, far away from Jeffry. Jennifer, I am praying for you. I pray that you and your children are now safe from this man. I pray that you are doing better, and have a new outlook on life. There are men out there that don't treat women the way that your husband did. You deserve a lot better. :)
Nicely said

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 10, 2007, 3:34 pm CDT

My turn

Ok heres the deal. Im a 19 year old kid from central Canada. I know a lot of people on these messege boards are adults, and that is totally fine. I am only 19, so I am going to speak from the younger perspective. Heres what I think. I think that relationship between Corey and Kim is c ompletely absurd. I am 19 years old and I never dated in high school, in fact I am a proud virgin who has never had a girlfriend. Dr. PHil was right when he said "YOu choose the behavior you choose the consequenceS" and now those kids are suffering because of corey's and kims stupid choices. They seem very neglegant, they seem like they don't give a care about those kids. Now I have been studying relationships on many different levels, and having just gotten out of high school, I see all the teen dating and the sex that goes on in school. I think it is absolutely unequivically totally rediculous. I think it is drop dead wrong. I think it is absurd. I think it is completely and utterly stupid. These are the things that happened. Look at kim and corey, this is what happens when teens make stupid choices. The last part of the brain to grow is reasoning power. Corey and kim obviously do not have the ability to predict the consequences of their actions. I thought they would have learned the first time from the first kid, but as Dr. Phil said, they are slow learners, but hey thats their problem. They are obviously very immature, and I have a sneekin suspicion they arent raised very well. They need to grow up, and grow up fast. They like to make excuses and tell lies, nothing is going to get anywhere that way. I always wanted to date when  I was young, and I'm glad I didn't. All the teen dating is highly immorall, and its very stupid. Its wasteful, and it ends in disaster pretty well every time. Its all one big game of he said she said. I just have a very low opinion of all this drama. Heres a messege to all adults out there, you now have a teenager on your side. Yes, you heard me right... you now have a teenager who happens to understand where the adults, and Dr. PHil is coming from

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 10, 2007, 4:33 pm CDT

10/10 Troubled Teen Love

Quote From: hotmomma79

well said young friend!  never apologize for being young, you are quite eloquent!
thanks

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 11, 2007, 1:42 pm CDT

10/11 Munchausen Mom

I would say what Tracey was doing was pretty high on the cold and heartless scale, the sad thing is, she is planning to do more. Shes preggers again. It sucks really

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 15, 2007, 2:01 pm CDT

Another suspect

You guys are totally missing something. Everyone is missing something. You all speak of he did it he did it. Of course he did it. THERES NO OTHER SUSPECTS!!!!!!! We know he did it because we have a mountain of evidence, and a book, which... why would an innocent man write a book about a murder he didnt commit... obviously its a confession... plus... THERES NO OTHER SUSPECTS!!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board