Message Boards

Messages By: skybabe357

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
August 13, 2007, 3:07 pm CDT

SAVING GRACE

I THINK THEY ALL  NEED COUNSLING ,THE GRANDFATHER ISN"T THE ONE WHO IS THE VITCIM IN THIS IT IS THE GRANDDAUGHTER THAT IS.BECAUSE SHE WILL HAVE TO DEAL  W/THIS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.I KNOW I HAVE BEEN THERE BY RELATIVES OF MY  THAT DID THIS TOME & 2 OTHER SIBLINGS IN MY FAMILY.ALSO I HAVE TO HELP A SIBLING STILL W/QUESTIONS WHEN SHE BRINGS IT UP WHILE WE ARE TALKING . ALSO THERE IS THINGS I CAN'T DO W/ B/F'S I HAVE DATED IN MY TIME CAUSE IT BRINGS UP MEMORIES I HAD HAPPEN TO ME OR SEEN W/THE OTHER SIBLINGS DO THAT I DIDN'T HAVE DONE TO ME TIL LATER ON IN LIFE. SO,I HOPE THEY REALIZE THAT THIS LIL GIRL IS GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING ANYONE IN HER LIFE ,ALSO BE ABLE TO DEAL W/THE ABILITY TO KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF REAL LOVE IS TO THIS TYPE OF LOVE SHE WAS TAUGHT BY HER  FAMILY.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
December 2, 2007, 2:25 pm CST

he won't change & she won't either

1. i don't think they will because they are setting a bad example for their children in their lives.2.if they did it once they will do it agaain,again in their lives,3.they can get all the counslering they want but it won't help change who they are unless they really want to do it they need to make a pro& con list of the things they want to change in the realationship &what they can't change in the realationship.4.can they honestly say they can believe each other in the realationship w/o using as a gun when they get into agure meaning rerashing the pass up in one another faces again,again to hurt the realationship they are trying to rebuild again to make it healthy & loving,trustworthly again w/o all thoses angry words from the past problems.5. also try to explain to the children in a calm way why the parents aren't together ,that it wasn't something they had done it is somethings the parents have to work on also let them know they both still love them no matter what happens between mom & dad.6. also if they have any questions feel free to ask either one of them & they answer them the best they can,if possible.best of luck been there & have found happiness again my life.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
February 9, 2008, 1:45 pm CST

i agree with hiedi

i know what hiedi is going because me &2 other siblings were molested by our real dad. i know my sister still having a hard time accepting that were sexual & physcial abuse by our parents. i still do too at times when she needs someone to talk to about what happen when were little.also it takes time to heal the wounds or forgive anyone who has hurt us when they are suppose to love us & protect us from things but when they show a different kind of love it makes you confuse ,angry,mad,upset .asking you're self why me what did i do to them or say why me i am you're kid you suppose to be protecting not the other way around. so, how can i be able to live a normal life if ya did this to  me. since you did this to me. also about hiedi's mom seeing this going & not saying anything but let it happen ,well she must not have enough respect for herself or for her daughter to let this happen also staying by him all theses she is sick she needs help,also making hiedi even feeling lower about her self respect she deserves.i think they should pay for their crime they did to hiedi. if hiedi can't forgive them that is her choice no one can force her to forgive for the crime they commited to her. also it may help hiedi to be place with relatives who will help her thur this crisis she is going to remember for the rest of her life unless someone can help her deal with the abuse she went thur from her parents.maybe the relatives or a close friend or counsler who can help her if she wants counsling but it is her choice no one else's . i wish you the very best in all you do . if she like to talk more to someone who has been there i am inclosing my e-mails address' if you have one. skybabe357@hotmail.com,frogbabe814@yahoo.com i will be here for you  you're friend alice

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 17, 2008, 2:32 pm CDT

he is sick also needs help

i know what it is like to be  molested by family cause me n my brother n sister were molested by our real dad also i was by my uncles,plus a foster dad,then that is not counting by  mom's b/f's .from the age of 5-17.so he needs to be thrown in jail then throw away the key.also have counsling when he is in.but i can see why ya haven't pressed charges cause ya scared that it will cause a problem w/family.also w/ya mom still having him live w/her still she could be scared also of the outcome .then he may have threated her in someway if she would kick him out or have charges be brought up.then to she could be protecting him in some way. that is why she hasn't done anything w/him.i know i wouldn't protected him in way. cause ppl like that need help plus have charges on them.he may have too been a vitcim too when he was young or later in life somewhere.but that gives him no reason to turn to anyone weather it is family or other ppl.so ya did the right thing to have a lie-detecter done to see if he will admit,cause nowdays alot of ppl do this kind of stuff all the time weather it is family or non-family,but that gives them no accuse to turn to other ppl.cause they need something done w/theses kinds of ppl ,cause it is like 10 out of 100 are being molested in every state on the hour.plus sheri-lynn,n todd plz stay together cause the lord will help ya if ya believe in him.ask for his' help in this turmoil ya facing cause if ya believe him all things are possible,also he will always there for ya in a time like this so put it in his' hands cause no job is to big or to small for him to handle.so the best of luck in a this time.a concerned  vitcim at one time but still taking care of this w/one day at a time.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 18, 2008, 2:53 pm CDT

hi

i know what is like to have theses kind of fears that this lady is going thur i was doing the same thing for a long time and i finally talk to my doctor and he game me some medcineto help me sleep at night maybe she needs to also ask her doctor for help also see a shirk to help her deal with theses phoaios also talk to her doctor he may give her a relaxer to help her sleep at nite also ask a shrik to help her too.there is also one important person who can help out of them is ask god for his help ask him to take away theses evil thoughts she is having cause he is impossible he will help ya thur it all if ya are willing to ask him for help.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 18, 2008, 3:07 pm CDT

hi

i think this lady needs to talk to her dr also see a shirk cause her dr can give her some medicine for her to sleep at night,also most of ask god to take way theses evil spirits cause w/him nothing is impossible

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board