Message Boards

Messages By: peggytomlin

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
worried
September 22, 2007, 12:41 pm CDT

opiniated grandma

Dear Dr. Phil,I really don't understand these parents today! These people are having children and without any thought about the responesibility of what this means. Today we are letting the children decided what is best for them instead of the other way around. childern really in all honesty want the parents to step up to the plate! but we as people think that we need technology to do for them what our parents did for us! Dr. Phil go hard on this one If we as a nation don't start taking back control of what we create then things are only going to get worse! Please don;t think for one minute that I am not aware of what I am saying, I myself but my on son in prison for wrong doing. You see as a parent what kind of mother would I be if I didn;t save my on son Hell he didn't know what was right at the time he didn't know is ass from a whole in the wall! I love my childern with all my heart but I also know I am their mother not their buddy! thank you so much for all you do for all of us that can't seem to get it straight. Peggy Tomlin

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
worried
September 22, 2007, 12:53 pm CDT

opiniated grandma

Dr. Phil The only thing I got to say about this is WHY! Why is this man being givin any air time or publisity!He is just like O.J.He is a waste of paper and flim the only thing he should be givin is jail time for running! This poor girl has to endure the fact that this animal is getting something she never received and I think that any moneys paid out should go to her and not this thing! Hell if he's lived like this all these years he can finish out his worthless life doing waht he dose best HIDING! Thank You again for everything Peggy Tomlin

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
worried
September 22, 2007, 9:12 pm CDT

opiniated grandma

Dear Dr. Phil,I think this guy needs to be taken out to the very river he has called home for so many years and kinda dropped overboard!!!!!!!!! I just think It's horrible for him to receive any publisity for any of this.I also think that if there is any money's paid it should go to his child and maybe she can get the help she needs to live a more quaility of life! It's like all the pubbishity that O.J. is receiving It's wrong really wrong, he has done enough to his family without being rewarded for it! Someone should but a stop to that as well! Thank You again for all the help and issues that you bring forward to the press and the effort you try and right. But then again every wrong can't be made right!!!!!!!!!! Peggy Tomlin

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
sad
April 28, 2008, 4:57 pm CDT

proud to be a mother

Dear Dr. Phil,I have never seen this any worse than it is now! People are having children and adopting childern and with not one idea of what the responsibility of raising a young person and perparing that person for life,When they no nothing of life them selfs!There is no wonder we as a socioty can not get a grip! We need a program channel that only handels family and everyday family issues!You know like food network or homeliving thats what this country needs a grandmother a no nonsence grandmother who will teach these stupid people the things we our age were taught!Let me know when you need me.I'd like to tell these nuts a thing or two. Please don't take me for some nut I'm just some one who would do this if i had the means to like you sir.Dr. Phil start doing this world some real good and use your gift to power and give some power back to those who really don't know how to have it. Thanks for being you! Peggy. I'm so glad to have been raised hard and proud.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board