Message Boards

Messages By: cmewin

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
blank
October 11, 2007, 9:28 pm CDT

Our Prayers to you,

My husband and I want the families to know that they are in our prayers. This has hit us hard from a different point as my husband is a Deputy Sheriff in our hometown and whenever he reads about someone in law enforcement doing something this horrific it breaks his heart.

So we are both very sad that this happened and only wished there were clear cut reasons.

From a Law Enforcement Family in Ohio

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
blank
October 11, 2007, 9:53 pm CDT

Response to Karlagolay

I was not going to respond with a comment because people with opinions like yours are the ones who feed the ignorance of others.

Yes, you are permitted an opinion but opinions are like mouths, everyone has one. Just not everyone knows when to keep it shut.

Regulating guns has not made one ounce of difference in how many innocent people are killed by the stupidity of others. It is still happening everyday. There is nothing any one of us can do to change the way things are unless those of us who have children start doing better jobs of parenting and begin teaching our children the difference between right and wrong and  the value of life.  Everything comes down to free will and our ability to make the right decisions. God gave us all the ability to make the "choice". What you "choose" comes from what you are taught growing up. Too many of our children are left alone without supervision, abandoned, or learn from the examples shown by others.

So, I am not  going to take on the responsibility of being my brother's keeper or raise everyone else's child when it is a full time job tending my own family which includes a nine year old and three grandchildren.  Maybe if others tended their own "gardens"  and made sure that they were fed and weeded instead of worrying about everyone elses' then maybe we could start seeing some of the problems being solved before they take root.  Bring the Bible back to your homes/tables and into your children. As it has always been taught, "He is the Way, Truth and the Light".

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board