Message Boards

Messages By: petangel23

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
chillin'
July 24, 2005, 8:29 pm CDT

I have large breasts

I have large breasts.  I am 166cm tall and a size 18H.  I have lived with taunts from friends and family for a long time.  In Australia to get your breast reduced for medical reasons you have to be put on a waiting list and the waiting list is six to seven years.  I am a great person and I have a loving husband and beautiful daughter.  I ma just sick of not been able to buy nice clothes because the clothes just don't accomadate for big breasted people.  I'm sick of having a sore back and of getting headaches.  I defently can't stand my bad posture.  I am currently at the gym just to see if I can bring down a size or two.  But I know in my heart to get the result I want that I have to have cosmetic surgery.  The hardest thing is knowing it's available but at a hefty price.  I guess with no people like the dr phil angel and his mini angels in Australia my only option is to live with them until I strike it rich LOL. 

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
July 24, 2005, 8:38 pm CDT

I have my true loves heart...

Hi,  I am one of the lucky ones out there.  I am married to my true love.  We have our ups and downs but I always end up seeing the funny side to the downs.  My darling Husband help nurse me through what was a difficlt pregnancy.  He went 9 months and then more without any sexual contact so I didn't get to many happy hormones bring me on.  He enjoys spending quality time with me and my daughter.  I just know he'll be around forever.  I know it sounds mushy but I really feel like we will grow old together.  petangel23

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board