Message Boards

Messages By: dallas3939

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
October 19, 2007, 2:03 pm CDT

suing for love

This guy needs serious help.  He  is not normal.  I consider him to be a stalker.  He had an attend to hurt someone buy sending this diary out to people.  He is very scary.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
October 20, 2007, 9:42 pm CDT

get over it.

Enough is enough.  It gets so tiring. Not only this relationship but others. MOVE ON!  ITS OVER! Life is to short in so many ways. Often who gets hurt is the kids.  The fact that your ex-husband is now re-married he is moving on.  Forget about the money.  Focus on self improvement to find your happiness.  Making sure the kids have a good enviroment and needs are being meet.  In order to start this process is you have to delevope a relationship all over again with your ex's. Setting new boundries. FOCUS ON THE KIDS> Turn it over to God!

Jeff

Minnesota

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
November 3, 2007, 12:18 am CDT

scary

I believe a person can have a well scripted lie. Keep on telling the same lie and telling this same lie to the point the lie becomes real in his own mind.  All 3 of these boys and Matt will be in bigger trouble at some point during there life time.  Matt has gone to this exstream to falsely accuse.  Now being an adult and continuing with the same pattern I would be truly scaried of him.  As a serial killer, rapist, stocker or whatever.  I am very very disappointed on how the system, loyal residents and the school is continuing to handle it the way they are.  I feel strongly that all of those people who judge and want to tear peoples lives apart falsely need to do some soul searching of them selves and pick up a bible.  You people are no different as those boys continue conduct.  You should be ashammed!

Jeff

Minneapolis, MN

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
November 3, 2007, 12:26 am CDT

Quote From: logansmommy723

At the beginning of the first show, I automatically thought she was guilty...then about half way through I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Then on the second part of the show when Dr. Phil was talking to one of the boys on the phone and said that he failed the lie detector test, I thought "hmm maybe she IS innocent." But when Matt came out and told his side of the story, I totally believed him. Listen, it was what, six years since the incident? Of course he's not going to remember every single detail down to exactly how long the kiss was! Did anyone notice that he was looking straight at her the ENTIRE time?! She wouldn't even look his way! Then she tells Dr. Phil that she wants to 'take notes'? I think she just wanted something to concentrate on besides him! Yes, in high school, kids make stuff up, especially about teachers; but WHY would he continue in the lie so long afterward? He went on freakin' DR. PHIL people!! I think that he failed the lie detector test because he was maybe worried about forgetting specific details or something! Her reactions through the entire interview proved just how guilty she really is! And the fact that her husband was HER teacher in high school?! Hellooooo! I don't care if they met after high school or not! He was HER TEACHER! That's just disgusting! And he just looked like such a fool standing behind her! I mean, the notes would have done it for me if I was him! If she didn't have anything to hide, why write in code to your students?! "S.I.W.Y.W.J.F.M." She says meant "Sometimes I wish you were just FUNNIER Matt"??? Come on! Get real!!!! His answer was much more logical! She's a liar, and I hope and pray she doesn't get to teach again...they SHOULD have taken her license!!

get real.  Something like this you would remember.  This would be a hugh incident. Did you ever look at Matt on TV. He always looked at the floor when talking.  Do yourself a favor. Got out and buy a book called "never to be lied to again"  It talks hughly on body language.  Not saying she may have been inapproiate in having contact.  But she never had sex with either one of them.  Regarding marry your teacher.  They are both adults.  Something you need to learn or read the bible more often.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
November 3, 2007, 12:31 am CDT

11/02 Teacher Sex Scandal, Pt. 2

Quote From: fiverblessed

Why would you give the floor over to someone and allow her to further victimize these boys if she isn't even willing to take a lie detector test herself??? You seriously got "Used"!!

I agree that the tests could have been off due to nerves--I don't seriously think the boys would come forward and take one on tv for the world to see if there isn't some truth, if it were all lies--they'd stay hidden out and just not comment.

As for people saying she passed a lie detector test already--well, so had those two boys--so what does that tell you--the fact that they were willing to take another and she flat out refused too is questionable.

Her excuses for what those codes meant are INSANE--it's CLEAR that they meant what Matt said they did--and it's clear she had rehearsed what she would say in the event that came up--she could not even make eye contact with that boy---Why would she have said  IASS!!! (I am soo sorry!!) to Matt, she said he looked upset by her previous message--if she had merely said what she claims the coded message said--why would she really care if he was upset--it wouldn't have been a big deal. She is an abuser--it's very very clear and whether those boys were consenting and 'feel' abused is of no matter, she abused the position of authority she was given. Professionals do not call on students to come spend the night at her house--how bizarre is that?? They do not put themselves in these types of positions.

I believe that there could have been more former students come out about this but after seeing these boys called liars they won't.

This woman looked VERY uncomfortable when Dr. Phil said that Matt was coming on the show--anyone else would welcome the opportunity to face the liar (if there were no truth to what's been said and to set the record straight)...she was alll about keeping her secrets hidden--and even tried to make the boy feel guilty by saying "you wanted to see me in jail"...something is REALLY REALLY off with this woman and I hope and pray the full truth comes out.

And Dr. Phil should have never practiced the double standard of allowing this accused child abuser the right to decline a lie detector test--he should have pulled the plug on her publicity stunt altogether. Of course she's seeking amuniton for her case against the school now.

study up on lie dedectors before you make a statement about them

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
December 29, 2007, 8:47 pm CST

Happy Holidays

You are very lucky to have Dr. Phil on your side...I wish u happiness and the best of luck.  I have wrote Dr. Phil and other TV host on several occations not getting a response from any producers. You go gal. I will pray for you:)

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
August 9, 2008, 8:02 pm CDT

1000 show

who cares! i am so sick of Dr. Phil. I would rather watch Ophera. I did a search. It is fact that he help more women then men in drug or alcohol rehap. I don't even know I am typing this. its sad. I type several request in---nothing. What ever

Jeff

Minnesota

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board