Message Boards

Messages By: icarmi06

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 13, 2007, 1:15 pm CDT

deadly kids...

When a child acts up, that child is calling out. There is normally a reason for the child to act the way he or she is. Parents who allow there kids to take control are the ones that deals with being scared of there children. It starts from when the childred are very young, and they start touching things like on a table, and a parent says no, and they child looks at us and does it again. Right there consistency is needed. And No should always be no.

I have raised 6 children all by myself...and i tried hard to make sure they would not become a statistic. If i was having this many kids then i was going to be sure they did the right things. Morals and values all the way.

more....

thanks

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 13, 2007, 2:47 pm CDT

10/17 Deadly Kids

Parents should be encouraged to not allow their kids to do things where it would get to the point of not having control..or having fear. We are the ones that guide and teach out children from the time of birth, and it is very important  to always have communication with your children. What i did with mine, was have family meetings where i discussed certain things, and allowed each to voice any opinion . It is very important for us to maintain good communication with our children and always reflect love in our hearts. I am big on these topics as i feel that children are the future and if we want to have a brighter future then we need to look out for our children from now. I always worked form 15 yrs in a public school where as a Liason of the Parent Academy, i recruited parents to get involved in there childrens education. This alone builds a positive communication with parent and child.

I will write more later..i am typing between calls as i work from home and it is somewhat hard to stay focused.

Thanks

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 13, 2007, 2:55 pm CDT

go back to own values....

Stop having parents threatened by how they correct there children. The children today right away will tell the parents that they will call Dept of Children...that is absurd.

This puts limitations on parents and allows the children to have more avenues..

NOT MINE...i always did for mine..what needed to be done..and again ..consistency.

Ask Dr Phil..i am sure he will agree that consistency is needed.

haha

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 15, 2007, 4:41 pm CDT

HEAR SAY...

DR.Phil...no matter what i think ...what i am seeing on your show right now is all HEAR SAY. Who is to know this man is credible..you are judging based on what he said? wow...

Well...in a situation like that i would hope that i would not want to sell a book ..whick is money making..because it shows that what it is all about...what a way to greive....shame...now THIS IS MY OPINION.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board