Message Boards

Messages By: taniat21

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
October 29, 2007, 1:30 pm CDT

Something's Going on!

My friend and I were at the taping of this show. We were so puzzled when we left. I think that something was definitely going on with these boys and her. The way she reacted to this boy was very odd. She showed no emotion and this boy had supposedly ruined her life with a lie. I'm not sure what exactly was going on between them, but something was. I felt sorry for her husband.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
November 7, 2007, 3:43 pm CST

Face It

Quote From: charlene0490

I understand that she appeared to be w/out emothion, I also noted that.  However, I beleive that since that has been going on for so long, she has become numb to the situation.  She is tired of defending herself and since she has been living this nightmare it's almost a normal part of her daily life.  IF this just happened within the last few months or even a yr, I would also quesiton her emotion, but she has been dealing with this entirely too long.  I think the note writing was something she should have not have participated in, but we all make irrational decisions at times.  I do not think she had any kind of inappropiate relationship with these boys, but since they started the story they can't back down.  And someday as they mature they will realize that they ruined her carreer.

She did not say I did not do that Matt, why did you make up this horrible lie? She did not address the issues. She tried to make him look like a liar by dissecting every little word he said. Look him in the face and say Matt how could you? You know this never happened. You know I never kissed you.

Why can't they back down from their story. Their parents know they are capable of lying and would forgive them.....now a husband might not.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board