Messages By: debrasatt

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 27, 2005, 2:28 pm CDT

Iam back

Hi

I think iam  going to like this new set up.It will take some time to get use to.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
hopeful
July 28, 2005, 2:48 pm CDT

School starts soon here

Our school in washington starts in sept. I must have the thickest IEP ever seen.I can onlyhope what I have put into it works for my son.If not I will make sure I call for lots of formal iep meetings until I get it worked out.I was worned that the vp at this other middle school is very stricked with kids and does not like partents to interfer.Well I have news for him I do.I have my sons Iep wirttten up so he can't  keep him after school or supend or question him withoout me or my h with him.and is supose to be acompaned bvy an adult at all times.So if he does get beat up or has trouble they are the ones who I will be questioning about where was his adult assistant at that time.I am tiered of my son being bullied by other kids because he is defferent and them getting a way with if so lets see how this year goes.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
August 2, 2005, 10:25 am CDT

kepeping daughter safe

Quote From: 101160

hi there i think you should call the authorities.that can be considered harrassment or stalking also.If you have her phone and see that they harass her yet well you have proof.let their parents deal with that then if they think it will blow over.I hate that attitude some parents have that their kid can do no wrong.My daughter to will be going into grade 10 and is fifteen also.i have posted her story here on the board probably back near the back page somewhere if you are interested in reading it.keep posting you will get support here i hope its a new board and not alot of posts yet,but there will be.take care and god keep your daughter safe.cathykids dancing

I would report it to the police.keep every text and phone call and keep the caller id.keep everthing these girls have sent and done letters everything.go to the plice and report it.emails everything press charges on them.get a restraining order to.Then take the school and the partents to court.sur for money for the parents not doing thier job.Make sure the school and the parents know you mean busness. sometimes it is the only way.You may think about moving her to anther school.I don't have a perfect answer.I have my battles with bullies and the schools here.I can only hope whave I have done for my son is the answer.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
August 4, 2005, 9:50 am CDT

sisters

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
anxious
August 16, 2005, 5:22 pm CDT

bullies

I is a really big  problem.One that parents that have kids doing the bulling do not want to agknowlage to them selves.Schools do not want to deal with.They both have a problem of blaming the victum.That has been my own exprience.my house has been tagged,I have recived really volger thone calls,my son has been followed home from schools.and the fights that kids have in front of my house.I have not luckly had any problems yet that I know of on my pc.The really dumb kids call and I have caller id I call the parents back.They allways deffend there kid even when they get to hear it played back to them.dumb hu.I had to learn how to block the calls and not let my son hear or even on the phone. There are even adults who are bullies and we wonder where they get it from.One of my nieghbors scared the hell out of my son.He siad it was because he didn't want my son around his son cause he was afriad he would catch his retard.To my knowlage autisum is not contages.My biggest fear if that these kids will grow up to be adult bullies.Some of our biggest bullies are the ones who have murdered and killed.Is this what are great nation has came to.You have to be afraid to go to school. 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
August 17, 2005, 10:00 am CDT

My posts

I have tried several times to post on this new message board.I would like to know why mine have not apeared?Am I being blocked for some reason?This one probably won't apear either.I have read ever thing about posts and I am doing it right.So why arn't my posts up on the meesage boards where I have posted? 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
confused
August 18, 2005, 10:28 am CDT

update please

I would like to see a update on these kids and what there schools have done for them.I think bulling has no hope until the parents of bullies stand up to there kids and schools stand up to parents of bullies.rules are just paper until they are acually put to use.  

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
hopeful
August 30, 2005, 2:40 pm CDT

My son

Hi I have a son who is 12 years old.He has a problem getting rid of things.his room is so full you can't even walk throught it.I have tried many times to clean it put he just collects more or goes thright the gabage can to get it back.I have never had to deal with a pack rat.My mother in law was a pack rat.her house was so bad you hatted to be in it.Is this a inharrited problem.I told my son that I was not  buying him anything for christmas acept clothes and games for our game qub and cds for a cd palyer nothing else he is ver upset I can't see buying him any toys as to the problem he has so may he acn't get int his room.He won't even throw out the broken ones.What should I do.  

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
surprised
September 12, 2005, 2:19 pm CDT

No problems so far

well school has been in for a week and he has had no problems with kids.He is well protected from them.Thier was a incedent the second day in one of his classes and the young men were asked to leave and not come back.She had them trnsfed out.The girl who got him into so much trouble last year by leing to keep herself from trouble was warned off when she started at him. She started off by tring to talk to him and he told her that every time im nice to you you get me in trouble so don't talk to me.So she said I guess you want trouble  I can give it to you.He ignored her.She tried and got into trouble her self.I can only hope this goes well for the year.talk later.  

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 2:32 pm CDT

bullies

Quote From: luanne

Hi, my daughter is having a huge problem with bullying. I am at my wit's end with this. I just did not think this would ever happen with her. Apparently, it started in 7th grade, but she never told me the extent of it. I recall hearing her tell a few comments about one of the girls during that year, which didn't surprise me because this girl's mother is like that. Then this summer it started up again and has continued all summer. Last Sun., the day before school was to start, she was so upset and begging not to go to school, she said she'd rather be dead than to have to go thru what she went thru her whole 7th grade year. She is a freshman in high school this year which is scary and stressful enuf, but then to deal with this! Also to top it off, all of her so called "best friends" have turned on her and went to the side of these two girls that are giving my daughter a hard time. One of these girls told her that her next 3 years will be hell. 

We decided to home school and when I talked to the principal about filling out the papers to do that he assured my that they could take care of this situation. So she agreed to try it. Her first day of school, she was called a piece of s**t, a dirty little whore, and various other nonsense. They had a talk with at least one of the girls. The next couple of days she was pushed and bumped into in the hallways, she was knocked down a flight of stairs(accidentally?) by one of these girls. Even though I think they know they may get in trouble, the consequences of the punishment are not harsh enuf for it all to stop. They are blatent about what they do, it's all insinuation now, the dirty looks, whispering behind her back, etc. She has no friends, she is being shunned by  a lot of people in the school, because of what these girls are telling. She does have some girls who are watching over her and know what these 2 bullies are all about, but she is not good friends with them. I just think it's so sad for her to have to go thru something like this. It has been so hard for me wondering all day long what is happening while she is there. She says she is not going back tomorrow and she really doesn't want to be homeschooled. We have 2 other schools about 15 miles away, but I just don't know if this is the answer, because there are mean girls everywhere and with the price of gas, plus I have 2 other children to think about to get to school.  But she feels that at least she has friends there. If she could just find at least one good friend here, I think it would be bearable, but I think she has her mind set that she is going to another school no matter what. Please pray that an answer would come soon, because I am just dumbfounded on what to do. I know my daughter is not the first one for these girls to have picked on and she won't be the last, it's just unbelievable that a few children can run a whole school 

I have been going through this for seveal years.I would hold the school acountable.If she really thinks it would be a good thing to be at a onther school then let her go.bullies can not only be mean but dangerous as I have foundout.It might be in her own best inteast to let her trnsfer to onther school.safty is another thing to watch out for.I would tell the school that it is for her safty that you are transfering her to onther school because this school can not keep her safe.That these girls are not only bullies but are crimanals in your eyes and then get a resraining order aginst them to keep them away from her.You are yoour daughters advicate.  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board