Message Boards

Messages By: sunshiner77

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 7:00 am CDT

There is a will there is a way!!!

I am a mother of 7 and I found it vary hard to get out to walk because that is my favorite way to work out and my best friend told me about  Leslie Sansone Walk at home dvd and now I do 5 miles in my living room so there are no Excuses at all If I can do it anyone can!!!!!!!! Sunshiner

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 12:17 pm CDT

You can do it!!

Quote From: cfenstermaker

I am so overweight and so sick of it!!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I want to make the right decisions about what I eat and how much movement I make.  I felt like it was a gift from God today when I was flipping the TV channels and ran into the Dr. Phil show about how so many of us Americans were out of control and so overweight.  I am hoping that I can get the help and support that I need to make the necessary changes here on this website.  I have a big problem with staying motivated and have very little self control.  I will try to get onto this site daily to seek help from all of you and hopefully give you the motivation and help that you may need.  I am going to start a diary here today too.  Let's do it and loose some weight folks :)

Dr. Phil is so right with his first Key Its the our mind set our thinking Getting our thinking and determination on track and know this is the time and what we want and need. I know so far I have lost 28 lbs and have 90 more to go and we can do it by Gods grace and you are right He had you see that show to day for a reason He is all sovereign.  We can do this!!!!

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 12:23 pm CDT

You go Girl!!!

Quote From: adamsmommy

have the same problem, I can never keep motivation for more than a week!! So I too started a diary, so I could really use some tips!! My goal is to lose about 100 lbs!!!

You just need to keep that 1st Key of Dr. Phil's posted everywhere so you can keep motivated its not hard to get discouraged but when you keep your eye on the prize at the end of the race it is worth the running!!!

I'll cheer you on!

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 1:38 pm CDT

You can do this!!!

Quote From: mtnheart06

I am a 43 yr  old mom of 2 boys 12 & 10.  I weigh 220 and am 5'6.  I got divoreced a couple  years ago, and wanted to look so hot when I turned 40, not I find I have re-evaluated that to look hot by 50!  I found myself watching Dr. Phils first weight loss special while eating a brownie and cola !!  I want to be thin and lose the weight in my head, but don't make myself do it. Like right now, I know the dog would love to walk but I ave dinner to make and have to go to work etc... all perfect sabotaging excuses.  I need HELP !!!!  I need you all to help encourage me to get off the couch, eat right and get active!
I get winded so easy, my legs hurt from knee arthritis, and I have a lower back injury from a car accident that causes me pain, but rather than push thru the pain I use it as an excuse, it hurts to much to move !  I also work nights 7p-7a, and dinner is what I bring.  I bring a salad, but have someone run out for taco bel at 2am becaseu I'm still hugry after a salad! 
Then I sleep all day, get up at 3pm, and start eating junk, then eat dinner with my kids before work @5pm, and then eat again @3am.  God help me if there is chocolate at work !!

Please help me, be a buddy and lets do this.  I want to lose 50 pounds.

It may seem overwhelming now but get that mind set and keep Dr Phil's 1st key a priority and post it everywhere. you can make the changes you need to you can do the exercises you need in modification to you health you will feel better.  I know you can do this and I will try to keep up the encouragement

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 10, 2008, 1:46 pm CDT

You can do it!!

Quote From: yubbyd

Well, I am SICK of being FAT! I AM Fat no matter what my hubby says LOL I know me, and i am NOT meant to be this fluffy LOL. One of the things i deal with is getting out and walking on my road that is very busy, and with two little kids. I LOVE the idea of walking in my living room. :)
I am getting a treadmill from a friend, i asked for Wii Fit for my anniversay on 9-14, told my hubby I would be mad if i DIDN'T get it :)
Tomorrow while my daughter is in school, my son and i will walk, NO EXCUSES! ASK me how i did tomorrow 3pm EST heehehehe

Lets go get skinneh! 

Please be thankful you have a hubby that doesn't insult you You can do this and its is great you have you son to walk with. I love my dvd to walk in my living room its perfect for me. I can't wait to find out how you do.

sunshiner77

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board