Messages By: calipa

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2008, 6:21 am CDT

Join the 10 Pound Club

Quote From: sherry130

Hi All!  I am a 42 year old mother of 3 hoping to find support on this message board.  10 pounds doesn't sound like much unless you are the one who has been trying to do it FOREVER.  I know I would look & feel much better.  I am so busy with my jobs & kids that it is hard to eat right.  I stay very active which is a good thing because I am a total stress eater & I also love to bake.  I have started reading the weight loss solution book & trying to make sense of all the crazy things I do in the name of food.  I would love to find a support budy to stay in touch with & loose those last 10 pounds with. 
I workout 5 times a week to include cardio and weight training and I will say that 90% is eating.  I always have to fight to not gain weight, however I know that sometimes I don't eat enough carbs and your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto the last 10 pounds.  I am talking about eating the right things 5 times a day.  As soon as I up my carbs a little 1/2c brown rice or 4oz of sweet potatoe  1/2 c oatmeal for my first 3-4 meals the weight starts dropping.   5 meals a day to include protein carbs a little fat 3 hours apart.  The first few days you'll feel a little bloated but then amazing things start happening.  I know with kids it makes it harder, my advice is to take some time and cook meals for 3-4 days and package them up, then if your out and about take a cooler so you never go past 3 hours to eat.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board