Message Boards

Messages By: heidijovi

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
December 15, 2007, 11:13 am CST

MY 5 YEAR OLD HAS AUTISM

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS SHOW I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THAT HAS AND STILL PUTS ME THRU SO MUCH AND I JUST FOUND OUT EARLIER THIS YEAR THAT SHE HAS AUTISM. IM SO WANTING TO KNOW MORE BUT KNOWING WHATS WRONG WITH HER HELPS ME UNDERSTAND WHY SHE SEEMS TO BE SO BAD. SHE CANT HELP IT I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART I PRAY EVERYDAY THAT GOD WOULD HELP HER AND WATCH OVER HER SHES VERY SPECIAL AND SO VERY SMART AS WELL. SHES SO CUTE SOMETIMES YET SLOW AT MOST EVERYTHING. SHE AND MY 2 YEAR OLD ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AND NEED EACH OTHER EVEN THOUGHT MY 5 YEAR OLD BEATS UP MY 2 YEAR OLD SOMETIMES SHE REALLY HURTS HER. ITS VERY HARD AND IM A SINGLE MOM WITH 6 KIDS SO I END UP NEGLECKING MY OTHER CHILDREN BECAUSE SHE HAS TO HAVE MORE OF MY ATTENTION PLUS FITS IF I DONT DO FOR HER ONLY. MY DAUGHTER THROWS AT LEAST 30 IF NOT MORE FITS A DAY. BREAKFAST, GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL, HER SHOES, HER SOCKS, AT DINNER TIME, THE WRONG CHAIR, THE WRONG FORK OR SPOON, THE WRONG PLATE OR CUP, WHO GIVES HER A BATH, CANT TOUCH HER HEAD OR HAIR, AND SHE HATES THE CARSEAT IN THE VAN. THERE IS ALOT OF THINGS JUST SO MUCH TO GO THRU AND TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AUTISM WILL HELP ME WITH HER SO I HOPE. I WILL BE WATCHING THIS SHOW THIS WEEK FOR SURE I LOVE DR. PHIL THANKS HEIDI

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board