Messages By: selfconcious

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 12, 2008, 11:28 am CST

On "Get Your Act Together!" thursday

Hi,

I read the info on the show entitled "Get Your Act Together!" on thursday january 17. Here is a little note i saw a few years ago aimed at teens. It goes as follows:

"KIDS, TIRED OF BEEING BOSSED BY YOUR STUPID PARENTS, ACT NOW, MOVE OUT, GET A JOB, PAY YOUR OWN BILLS WHILE YOU STILL KNOW EVERYTHING"

It kinda says it all.

C.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 3, 2008, 12:11 pm CDT

Where i stand on this topic

I'm a 42 y/o man, and i am the youngest of a family of 11. I have been shown moral values by my parents and sibblings at a young age. I never wanted to depend on others finacialy, unfortunately cancer put my life on hold for a while. I already had bad eyesight, taking meds for epilepsy. All this to say that moochers need to find something they can do job wise to have the satisfaction of feeling useful. I did it, today my sight is not as good as it used to be, the cancer treatments affected my hearing, i still take meds for my epilepsy, but i get up everyday and go to work as a photographer for a few local newspapers. The reward is not financial believe me,  but the feeling of a job well done is worth more than a paycheck. In conclusion, i will leave all you moochers this to think about, "THERE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE PEOPLE IN A WORST SITUATION THAN YOU, SO BE GRATEFULL OF WHAT YOU HAVE".

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board