Message Boards

Messages By: carleegirl

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
January 30, 2008, 6:43 am CST

wondering why me

im wondering why me why am i here and people like anna nichole and heath ledger are gone i have so been there my heart goes out to brittany cause ive so been there in her shoes with out the star power she is still a scared confused little girl that feels all alone, i just want to give her a hug and tell her it will all be ok, but you need help, i didnt have that  i had dr. phil telling me to get real and be proactive he is truly my hero he saved my life(thru his shows) i struggle everyday with this and have had the worse luck with doc so i have really felt alone with my mental disorders but im a survivor and get up kicking everyday, i remember a time i didnt kick at all so im thankful for that, thank you dr. phil for saving my life i have miles to go but atleast i wont be alone and thank GOD im still here and to tell other people who suffer from bipolar to keep on keepin on cause we are worth it. still wondering why me i should be dead!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 3, 2008, 5:20 pm CDT

moochers

i think its a crime for these people to keep enabling the moochers, i have a policy not to help people that dont want to help themselves, im not one that likes beating my head against a wall. im the first one to be there to help someone but im not going to carry them thru the trouble, there barking up the wrong tree with me. never had anything handed to me, ive worked for everything ive got and it wasnt easy, but well worth the pay off. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 17, 2008, 9:21 am CDT

wish i could have been there

i so wish i could have been there, i dont go to people like that for advice but i do have family and friends on the other side and was told my father has a message for me but never got the chance to find it out cause i moved, so it has always been an unanswered question that i would love to find out, i could go to a local person who is a dime a dozen but i want reliable info so i will wait til the right time and place to find it out everything happens for a reason so maybe there is a reason i havent found the answer to my question i belive it will be answered at the right time, i am a beliver or open minded which ever term you like but there are things out there that cant be exsplained and that are bigger than all of us, thanks Dr. Phil and thanks for listening.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board