Message Boards

Messages By: mrjimmyb

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 16, 2008, 3:25 am CST

Living on a Prayer

I believe that dan and his wife have lived this lifestyle for so long they cannot envision living any other way. I believe Dan is a hard working individual, but his energies are focused in the wrong direction.As was mentioned on the show  I Tim. 5:8 tells us that those who will not provide for their own are worse than an unbeliever. If he truly is a believer in christian values the he would see and understand his need to get out and find a full time job until he is able to successfully start his own business. It seems like they look around themselves and see that  they are "surviving" in this situation until now so in their minds everything is working out.  From what he said on the show it almost seemed like when his mother and father in law were supporting them  that somehow he believed that they were being blessed by helping them out when in turn they were creating financail hardship on them. Alll siad the true victims here are the children.

I truly hope somehow he is able to see his need to support his family before disaster/ tragedy hits them right between the eyes. Jim

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 1, 2008, 11:33 am CST

Teens & Sex

Unfortunately we live in an age where pre marital sex is approved of.  The acceptable peer pressure of the time is " try out the merchandise before you get married". I don't know how many times i've heard this phrase over the years. In years gone by the peer pressure was those who did such were shunned.

Today there are many other problems that must be faced such as HIV, AIDS. It's time for the morality of this nation to turn around and stand up for what morally right. Diseases like aids and HIV show how the

steady moral decline of this nation and  it is now reaping the fruits of what it's sowed for many years. The only way to eradicate such diseases is to be tested fore such diseases before marriage and to abstain until marriage. Until the morality of this nation improves these diseases will always be a problem.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 8, 2008, 3:45 am CST

Where Sex Offenders Should Live

I truly think that sex offenders should be monitored. They should be made to not be around any one under the age of 21 inculding their own childern. If they have children then they should only be able to see them on scheduled supervised visits.I'm not sure that they should even be realeased from prision. Being a sex offender I believe is truly a mental disorder. I say this because no one in their right mind would do such deeds to another human being.since the anguish and the memories of the one that was offended will last a lifetime then why can we give these sex offenders a lifetime punishment??  I just don't see how putting them back out into society unsupervised and without letting others have advanced knowledge that they will be living in their neighborhood  is a wise decision. Jim

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 17, 2008, 3:54 am CDT

Bishop T.D Jakes/ Gov Spitzer

I do believe it was the right thing for Governor Spritzer to do was to step down. Now the  state can get on with it's day to day business instead of spending tax dollars trying to find out weather or not he had an affair.

While I do not agree with  what he did I applaud him for being man enough to stand up and say "yes I made a mistake"!!  I remember the former Clinton administration when at every press conference instead of  wanting to talk about issues the affected out nation the question was always being brought up about Monica Lewinsky. In my opinion he should have stepped down then, because that was all we seemed to hear about from that point on. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 12, 2008, 6:41 pm CDT

Bully Husband

In my opinion this man is not nuch of a man if he has to degrade someone to  bring himself up. There are alot of better ways to motovate others to a healthier lifestyle than continually putting them down. In the end he is just making the situation worse, not better. How about dieting with her insead of standing in judgement of her?? The encouragement each would get fom dieting together would benefit both in the long run. I wish them the best in trying to resolve this situation.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board