Message Boards

Messages By: msyvrn

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
sad
July 24, 2005, 6:37 am CDT

Til Death do Us Part?

In my 2nd year of being single, I seem to be only moving backward.  I am still attempting to reconcile what should be buried by now.  I have read many self helps in attempts to move forward I understand the process and have begun the work required to reach success.  My ex and I have become sexually active in the last 7 months.(initiated by me) each encounter we express our concerns about the wrong we are doing and say this wont reoccur. but it continues, I have decided that for some reason that I have not been able to express to my ex. this is a obvious sign that we should attempt repairing our family not just for us but also our 2 children(13&5).  I'm confused and have the desire to end this destructive behavior. I try eventhough I dont hold out much hope that he will ever be my husband, for his pride and having to admit he made a mistake are 2 things that are impossible to overcome.  I need some new ideas regarding acceptance and living with what I cant change, for I understand that no matter how obvious the signs are I cant make him see, or act in accordance with what should be.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board