Message Boards

Messages By: doco5256

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 5:34 pm CDT

Hello EveryBuddy

Good Friday Evening to you All - I have just stumbled across the new message boards...no decision as to like/dislike yet - will let y'all know... in kind of a sullen mood this evening - just a hectic week, I guess...or maybe I am just naturally moody???!!! At this point - who know?...

Anyway, do hope everyone else is having a pleasant evening - y'all have a wonderful weekend - I will check back if I can find the site again - if not look for e-mails from me!!!

Karen, congrats on the new job - sounds exciting!!  Love, peace and prayers...........Donna

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
quiet
July 22, 2005, 5:50 pm CDT

Found this one TOO

Just wanted to stop by - I have found this site - and have managed to "add to my favorites" under the new & improved ways...will try to check in later...hope the rest of the crew find their way here...missed everyone - hope y'all are well...love, peace and prayers......Donna

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
confused
July 25, 2005, 5:06 pm CDT

WELL, THAT WAS THE STRANGEST THING

JUST KEYED A POST AND WHEN I FINISHED I DID A SPELL CHECK, AND THEN HIT POST MESSAGE - GOT THE QUESTION - ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY TO POST OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...BUT THEN IT KICKED ME OUT - BACK TO SIGN IN???  WILL TRY TO REPOST THAT MESSAGE HERE IN JUST A LITTLE BIT - NEED TO RUN......LOVE, PEACE AND PRAYERS......DONNA

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 5:32 pm CDT

IS IT WEIGH IN DAY TODAY???

IF IT IS THEN ITS ACCOUNTABILITY TIME...WHILE ON VACATION, TAKING HRT AND RECUPERATING FROM SPIDER BITES I GAINED ABOUT 10 #'S - AS OF THIS A.M. I HAVE LOST 4 (WAS 3 ON SAT - BUT 1 MORE TODAY) OF THOSE SUCKERS...GETTING "REAL" HERE..STAYING MOTIVATED..HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!

HOWEVER, MY IE FOR TODAY TURNED OUT TO BE A SNOOZE ON THE COUCH...CAME HOME FROM WORK (HUBBY OUTTA TOWN) WITH ALL GOOD INTENSIONS.  WAS GOING TO CHANGE INTO YARD CLOTHES, PULL WEEDS FOR A FEW MINUTE AND THEN TAKE A NICE SWIM...BUT IT MUST HAVE BEEN A DREAM-CAUSE I WOKE UP ABOUT 1-1/2 HOURS LATER (SITTING UP EVEN!!)

I HAD READ WHERE SOME ONE WAS GETTING THEMSELVES CONFUSED WITH ALL THE PASSWORD, USER NAME CHANGES...SOMETHING THAT I DO THAT HELPS ME ALOT ...I HAVE A DOCUMENT IN MY COMPUTER TITLED "USELESS INFORMATION"...ON THAT SHEET I HAVE LISTED THE WEB PAGE, MY USER NAME, PASSWORD AND THE ACCOUNT (IF THAT APPLIES). THIS IS A GREAT REFERENCE FOR ME, HAS HELPED ME OUT COUNTLESS TIMES....

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OUR JULY LOVELIES...MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH HEALTH, WEALTH(NOT JUST THE MONETARY KIND) AND WEIGHT LOSS...AND ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU DESIRE...

DONT REMEMBER ALL THE OTHER THINGS I HAD IN MY PREVIOUS POST - IT GOT LOST ALONG WITH MY NITE TIME BRAIN CELLS - BUT, DO HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A WONDERFUL DAY/NITE WHEREVER YOU ARE ...LOVE, PEACE AND PRAYERS......DONNA

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 29, 2005, 7:56 pm CDT

Good Friday Evening y'all

HI KAREN, DIANE AND EVERYONE HERE - I HAVE THE WORLD WORST MEMORY - I CAN READ POST, AND AS SOON AS I GO TO POST EVERY THOUGHT GOES OUTTA MY HEAD...

FIRST, DIANE, ENJOY YOUR COMPANY

POOZ, LOOK LIKE POSTING IS GETTING EASIER FOR YOU - GOOD JOB WITH THE IE

KAREN, ONE TRANSGRESSION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE FAILURE - G/F YOU FORGET HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME...I CANNOT EVEN GET OFF THE #'S I GAINED LAST MONTH - YOU HAVE LOST TONS...STEP BACK A MOMENT AND REMEMBER WHERE YOU HAVE COME FROM...BEFORE THE BOARDS WENT MISSING YOU POSTED ALL THE CHANGES YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED SINCE YOU STARTED LOSING - YOU NEED TO REVIEW YOUR LIST...NO LECTURE HERE JUST A SUGGESTION (TIME TO COUNT THOSE BLESSINGS AGAIN...(LOVE YOU))

I AM NOT DOING REAL WELL WITH THIS WHOLE THING - I HAVE A TERRIBLE SKIN CONDITION OF THE BOTTOMS OF MY FEET AND IT HAS FLARED UP AGAIN (BEEN FIGHTING THIS FOR OVER 7-YEARS NOW)...MAKING IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO ANY IE (JUST STANDING ON THESE PUPPIES IS A REAL CHALLENGE)...I AM TRYING TO CONTINUE WITH MY WATER AND WATCHING WHAT I AM EATING BUT, ENTHUSIASM IS IN THE HOPPER...(AT LEAST I AM NOT HAVING ALL THE PROBLEMS GETTING TO THE BOARD THAT OTHER HAVE EXPERIENCED - WITH ME ITS JUST TIME)

JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND LET Y'ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT EACH OF YOU - YOU ARE THOUGHT OF FREQUENTLY, IN MY PRAYERS DAILY AND IN MY HEART EVERYWHERE I GO...THERE ARE TIME WHEN I AM DOING SOMETHING OR GOING SOMEWHERE AND YOU WILL POP INTO MY HEAD WITH A THOUGHT OR SOMETHING REMEMBERED FROM A POST..SO GLAD YOU ARE A PART OF MY LIFE - WITHOUT YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT I WOULD SURELY GIVE UP THIS CHALLENGE...BUT, THERE ARE OTHERS FAR WORSE OFF THAN I AM AND HAVE MADE THIS WORK FOR THEM - I CAN TOOOOO....DONNA

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
frustrated
July 29, 2005, 8:11 pm CDT

Eating episode

Karen - just wanted to let you know you are not alone...

Yours was ice cream - I sure did have a hissy fit...over chocolate...my dh was eating some and wouldnt give me a piece saying "its not on your diet" well, that got me - I started ranting and raving about what diet; this, is a life style; and yes, I can have choc. if I want it (man, I sounded like a looney tone character and then went to my room sulking like a child)...later when I finally emerged from my self imposed time out he was just as sweet as if nothing had happened - and even that mad me mad - go figure

POSTED ON THE OTHER BOARD BUT, DIDNT MEAN TO BURDEN EVERYONE WITH ALL THAT  STUFF ABOUT MY TOOTSIES - SEE TOLD YA - I HAVE THE WORST MEMORY THESE DAYS - MEANT TO POST THAT INFO HERE......OH, WELL.....

HAVE A GOOD EVENING - AND WEEKEND - PRAYERS, LOVE & STUFF.....DONNA

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 29, 2005, 8:39 pm CDT

JUST ME

KAREN, THANK YOU FOR ASKING, THANK YOU FOR CARING...NO, POOL DOES NOT BOTHER MY FEET...AT HOME AND AT THE GYM BOTH POOLS ARE MINERALS RATHER THAN CHLORINE - SO THE WATER IS VERY SOFT...WE CANNOT USE CHLORINE IN THE POOL BECAUSE OF THE G/S WITH ALL THE HEALTH ISSUES.(AND MY FEET)...AFTER 7-YRS OF DOCTORING AND USING EVERY RX UNDER THE SUN - THERE IS STILL NO RELIEF...SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO GNAW THEM OFF LIKE A BEAR IN A TRAP WOULD A HURT LIMB...I HAVE EVEN GONE THRU PERIODS WHERE I HAD TO APPLY A RX OINTMENT, WRAP THEM IN PLASTIC WRAP, AND WEAR SOX OVER THAT WHEN I GO TO BED (FOR AT LEAST 12-HOURS A DAY)..ONE DR TOLD ME IT WAS A FORM OF SKIN CANCER, ANOTHER CALLED IT UNSPECIFIED DERMATITIS, ECZEMA, PHROSIS, THEY JUST DONT KNOW AND CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT - BUT, MY SKIN JUST SPLITS OPEN, THEN GETS ALL DRY AND FLAKEY AND SLOTHS OFF LAYER AFTER LAYER UNTIL IT IS RAW ALMOST THE ENTIRE BOTTOM OF EACH FOOT - SO WALKING IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE - HECK, JUST GETTING OUTTA BED IN THE AM IS PAINFUL...BUT, LIFE GOES ON AND I AM NOT GOING TO SIT AROUND GETTING FATTER, WITH MY FEET PROPPED UP - (EVEN IF THEY DO HURT)  I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO...AND DO NOT EXPECT OTHERS TO HAVE TO CATER TO ME...SO MOST OF THE TIME I KINDA JUST IGNORE IT AND GO ON..TILL IT GETS SO BAD I HAVE TO TEND TO IT...BUT, (ONE DAY) THIS TOO SHALL PASS..JUST HAVE TO HAVE FAITH (GOOD DRS & PATIENCE)  LOVE.......DONNA

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 29, 2005, 8:43 pm CDT

Maximizing Weight Loss Through the Tough Times

Quote From: pg__smiley

he has to be a brave soul...tee hee...and you are so right, this isn't a diet...I too am working on that...it IS a lifestyle...I think I have never actually grasped that concept, as simple as it may sound...really need to though...had a couple light bulb moments and this will help for sure....smiling...Can sure see you have this computer stuff to a tea...even pics...lol...good job..smiling...Did he ever give you the chocolate..? ha ha ...

He's in the doghouse now...smiling....Have a super blessed weekend too hon...smiling...

Hugs and love, Karen

NO, NO, NO - WHEN I FINALLY EMERGED - I WAS OVER IT - DIDNT EVEN REALLY WANT THE CHOC - IT WAS THAT DARK STUFF THAT HE LIKES AND IT ONLY WANTED IT BECAUSE IT WAS THERE...DIDNT NEED IT - WASNT HUNGER - GOT MAD AND MYSELF AND THEN GOT  OVER IT...LOVE & STUFF .....DONNA

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
August 11, 2005, 7:07 pm CDT

Hi Everybuddy

Sorry I have not been around a lot lately...just busy with work, grandsons, etc...good to see/read all the wonderful posts.  Bevo, love your turquoise and the song - great...like you I need to kick start...weight has been fluctuating a lot here lately, even showed a gain for several days - cannot figure out what or where the problem lies... 

Geez, Alice you need to grow fins you spend so much time in the pool (I'm jealous) I try to get in at least an hour myself, it is my favorite form of IE..but with the weather lately just when I get home the t-storms want to start and that kills pooltime - even a the water aerobics they make up get out of the water (lightening!!!) 

Karen and friends, you are all doing great on the RSP.  Reen is still out there golfing,,you are going to have the best toned legs going g/f..Karen, your job certainly does agree with you, look at you , up to your elbows in it - great job, proud of you sister,,,Susie, Shirley, Marion, Nancy, Vicki, Mary, Rose, Sharon and all my other lovely friends, I do hope you all know how much you mean to me and that you are all in my heart and prayers each day...God bless you all....keep up the good work, you are in control of your life, your plan, only you can do this for yourself...love yourself, give yourself the best present in the world, good health for a long life...love, peace and prayers.........Donna 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
August 13, 2005, 5:43 am CDT

Over 50 WLC Community

Even tho I have been drinking my water faithfully and at times much more that 64 oz...doing my IE (not everyday - but at least 3-4 time a week) my eating has really been very off plan - in fact I dont think it was at all on plan - I have gained2#'s this week...  

When I got up this AM I was going to go to the gym for my water aerobics, but it looks like we are going to have heavy t-storms and they will make us get outta the pool...so, that plus the fact that my weight is up I am kinda getting into that "I dont give a damn" frame of mind...this has been such a struggle for me for the last several months...I am going to step back and take some time away for a few weeks to rethink my plan/motives/necessary actions and just re-examine my thoughts...so I can be a more productive, positive influence again...love ya all and will miss you - but I need to do this. My e-mail address is in the profile if you wish to drop me an e-mail....  

Y'all are doing great here, keep us the good work...keep that positive attitude, work your plan, be good to yourself..you will be in my prayers....love and peace always.........Donna  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board