Message Boards

Messages By: stardelli

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
ecstatic
July 23, 2005, 4:53 am CDT

HOO BL***Y RAY !!

AT LAST .......LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK DR PHIL ,FOR KEEPING US SO WELL INFORMED !!!!!!!&  MAKING THE TRANSITION SO !...SO !...WHAT'S THE WORD ...SO MANY COME TO MIND ..!  AWKWARD IS ONE ..!!.......OK  ...moan over ....i have far more exciting news GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE WINGING HER WAY ACROSS THE POND IN  7 WEEKS ???????...ME !!  ....YES ME !!....i know ....i know ! isnt it amazing !! ..& guess who's meeting me at Vancouver Airport??????? Pooz & Karen !!! how great is that ....!! sooo watch this space ......lol,....its soo good to be back with you all & thanks for the constant emails from you all ...it really did stop me from getting withdrawl symptoms ...lol ,& kept me ....sort of focused ...lol...Take care all Love as always Susie xx

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
hopeful
July 23, 2005, 7:17 am CDT

Over 50 WLC Community

OKAY I'M SIGNING OFF. AT LEAST I KNOW WHERE EVERYBODY IS. HAVE A GOOD DAY GIRLFRIENDS.

Hi Chilly ...."Hope you have a lovely birthday !...isnt it wonderful ,,,,,all this (new board )  "AND"  the Menopause  .....who am i ?...what was that ...?what am i supposed to be doing ?.....lol,lol, & they expect us to navigate ourselves   all around this ....!!..oh well as Karen always says (bless her little cotton socks .....an English saying ...lol)"AND THIS TOO SHALL PASS.."...thankyou Karen ,this saying keeps me going ..often !!..once again hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Love As Always Susie xx 

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:21 am CDT

BLONDE MOMENT ! OR TWO OR THREE ,LOL

OK ...HELP..!!!!!!! . how do i get a little picture by my posts ....just gone blank & cant seem to find the "tricks" thingy we had before ......."Ciest La Vie ",love as always Susie xx

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
chillin'
July 23, 2005, 4:51 pm CDT

Hi Esmay ...

At last I have finally figured out the maze of who I am here.........I now have two identities due to my not understanding the log in etc and not getting an e mail........it arrived after I had set up the new identity due to a long download of a 'friendly' joke....My computer is so slow I had time to go to new message board using the link you all kindly sent me. Set up new identity (because my old one was already taken ROFL). Then after going through the whole process I found my old 'clothes' lol. So here I am. Hugs to all and have you drunk you water???? walked a little???? and got your evening meal sorted already............no rush and hassle in kitchen later. Hugs to all. Susie Karen Pooz.............know that I am perched on your shoulders and hoping that you all have a fantastic time. Esmay
i think i have missed you the most ..so good to see you again ...thanks for the good wishes ,cant wait to actually set eyes on Pooz & Karen ,..if only you could be there too ..then it would be perfect ..hope all is well with you ,take care love Susie xx...ps can anyone tell me how to add a picture to my posts ?..i look quite naked ...........lol,

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
confused
July 25, 2005, 7:26 am CDT

Hi Ladies!

DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU LADIES ON BOARD. THINK WE HAVE ALL HAD OUR STRUGGLES WITH GETTING BACK ON BOARD BUT WE WILL PROBABLY ALL LOVE IT WHEN WE ARE ONCE AGAIN OLD HANDS AT FINDING OUR WAY AROUND.

ESMAY, ENJOY YOUR DAY IN THE BOOKSHOP - NICE OF YOU TO RELIEVE HUBBY SO HE CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH HIS ARTISTIC SIDE.

ANDIEPIE, YOUR EXERCISING SITE SOUNDS MOSTINTERESTING BUT DON'T THINK I CAN KEEP UP WITH EVERYONE BECAUSE OF MY FOOT/ANKLE DISABILITY - HAVE PEEKED IN AS YOU HAVE MENTIONED IT BEFORE AND IT SURE LOOKS LIKE FUN.

KNOW I KEEP SAYING THIS BUTAM SURE GLAD WE ARE ALL BACK ON BOARD. HAVE A LOVELY EVENING, IT IS NOW ALMOST 6:30 P.M. HERE.

LOVE AND HUGS,

SHIRLEY

well i know it has been said to death here,but this board is "DRIVING ME UP THE WALL "i think chilly has said what everyone else feels ,this has been hard enough for those of us that have a modicum of PC skills ,for those that dont ,,well i think they will go   elswhere.....such a shame ....but i did pop in &  check out the complaints & problems the Moderator was recieving ....he or she must be hairless by now .....!! anyway ,lets give it a bit longer ,,,if i still find it as confusing & just a pain in the a**e to negotiate for much longer i too shall move on .....the friends i have made here have been some of the best i have ever had ...(& we have never even met ....yet ...!!!!!!!...lol,....,& i know that with or without this board we shall always be friends & keep in touch ...i for one think that Dr Phil has left us all in the lurch ....it would do him good to remember that without ladies like us ....well he would have not got this far ...sorry to moan ....just that sort of day ....& i have felt pretty ticked off at the treatment "I" feel i have recieved ....or not in this case !!......love Susie xxp.s. oh by the way i have lost 3lbs this week .....how many calories DO you use screaming at the computer .....? can it really be that many ???????

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
July 26, 2005, 8:03 am CDT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS,

"Happy Birthday "from across the pond ,hope you got your birthday ecard's,John .& the girls send love too ,are you doing anything .....you shouldn't  for your special day ?...lol,if not .....why not ...lol,lol, hey if you cant do what you want at our age ..when can you  !!,hope to catch you later Love as a;ways Susie & Clan .....(oh ...i lost another pound ...!) 

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
confused
July 31, 2005, 12:33 am CDT

WHERE ARE THE OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS ???????

Hi there has anyone ANY IDEA WHERE THE OVER 50'S BOARD IS ...OR IN FACT ANY OF THE OVER 40'S ETC ,EXCEPT FOR OVER 20'S THE OTHERS SEEM TO HAVE VANISHED ???????..have spent the last half an hour looking into ALL message boards ....have posted the moderator .....many times ......no reply !!!!!!! Any help[ would be much appreciated Susie xx

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
hopeful
August 4, 2005, 1:52 pm CDT

Bit ,by Bit !!!!!

Hi there ,patience is a virtue !,,,so they say ! well trying as it has been ..we all seem to be finding our way back ...bit by bit !! i do hope we all manage to get back the support & friendship we had before ,i have missed you all so much ..one thing it definatly has proved to me ..just how important it is to have friends who know ..JUST how you are feeling ! ..so on that note ( much as i still prefer things as they were ,we are making the change .......! ) we are finding our way back ...no keeping us down....oh no .."we are DEFINATLY back .........KAREN ? POOZ?SHIRL? ROSE? LEE?JONANN? SHARON ?CAROL?BEV?ALICE?DONNA?TERESA?IVY? MIDGE?NEECEY?..........................AND ESMAY ?...& ANYONE I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN ,COME BACK ALL IS FORGIVEN ..LOL,lOVE AS ALWAYS SUSIE XX

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
August 5, 2005, 4:00 pm CDT

64 million dollar question !!

Hi Carol ,well guess it is your turn to have a bit of a moan now ...lol,we have been there ! done that ! & got the tshirt ..all i can say is ...be patient ...!! have to admit though i  still find it odd that when asked for my user name & password ..that it takes at least 3 or 4 attempts at accepting them ..& then sends me all around the houses to get back to this board .....!!!!!!! Ciest La Vie ...i for one am all moaned out & have decided that it is not always about the board ....but us as friends that counts ...& hey ...you'r back ...how wonderful ,i too was thrilled when i saw that familiar little EEYORE,so good to see that by hook or by crook ..you found your way back ..you too sharon (Queen b) missed you a lot ,& Alice i am so jealous of your new kitten ,i have two cats ,but have two friends who have both just got kittens ..both ginger toms ..Dylan &  Charlie ..they are   gorgeous..if it was not for Lola using the two we have allready as target practise(she chases them unmercifully..lol) i would love another one ..also Hi Shirley thinking of you ,xx..well hope to chat again later love to all  Susie xx

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
anxious
August 5, 2005, 4:20 pm CDT

excited !!!!! nervous!!!!!!!..only 5weeks& 2 days to go ..!!

well ,tickets are booked ,seats chosen ,destination Vancouver Island ....!i leave in just over 5 weeks ......do you realise that i am .....well a lady of a certain age ...lol,& this will be the first time i have ever travelled anywhere on my own ....!!i think John is going to do a Paddington Bear on me & pin a ticket to my jacket with name & destination ....just in case i get lost .....lol,cheeky s*d ...lol,Pooz & Karen have promised to meet me ,so this should be fun ,the only photo of Pooz i have is of her in a very sexy black outfit she wore for a fancy dress party .....lol,i do have a "normal" one of Karen though ...lol... so watch this space ...i am looking forward to visiting Canada again (i was there in 1979 the last time ).....so as i swing between absolute panic &almost uncontrollable excitement .......i have to decide what to wear ,so that as i arrive after 9 hours on an aeroplane ..how do i try to look cool ,calm ,& collected .........lol,not much chance i think ......Lots of love as always Susie xx

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board