Messages By: picalina

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
angry
May 10, 2008, 6:55 am CDT

confronting Grandpa

Quote From: starlett

Watching the preview for tomorrows episode gave me chills - obviously something bad comes about regarding the lie-detector.  When Sherie-Lynn screams "NOOOO"  The way she says it sent chills down my spine.   Did anyone catch the lie-detector thingy jump when the grandfather was asked did you molest your grandson Parker?   The thingy jumped big-time.   That tells me this dude has serious issues!

Yes I did notice the lie detector jump...How dare he use the excuse that he doesn't remember.

I feel so sorry for his wife.  She even said the detector does not lie.

I am curious to know what the outcome is on this confrontation.  Did the wife continue to stay with him?

Did the daughter continue to stand by her convictions?

Did the law get involved?

Picalina

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
ecstatic
May 10, 2008, 11:48 am CDT

James Van Praagh

I am thrilled to hear that James Van Praagh is going to be on the show.  I am very impressed with his work, he is a great psychic along with also John Edward, that is also someone you should have on the show. He is a great Psychic medium.

I have had first had experience with an entity in a home that we rented for nine years.  That is another story.  I myself have a little psychic ability more in line of the energy that I feel off of people.

So looking forward to this show.

Picalia

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
upset
May 13, 2008, 9:21 pm CDT

Mother needs Help!

As I watched the show tonight I couldn't help but notice the smug smile Stephenie had for the whole hour of watching her.  I don't know if that was from the drugs that she had taken earlier, or because of a knowing secret she was holding.

It then became clear as the show progressed and Dr. Phil accused her Mother of also taking drugs, which she first denied, that is when I understood what that smirking smile on Stephenie was for.

It would be interesting to hear the X husbands story on his relationship with the wife.  Maybe he broke off with her because of her substance abuse.

As I watched the Mother interact with her kids, especially Stephenie, I did not see a Mother, I saw a woman that was trying to be a buddy with her daughter.

She has been an enabler for her lack of parental guidance.

I can't wait to see a follow up on Stephenie's progress,  as she gets make to her old self, bet she will not want that looser boyfriend.  Hope she grows to hate him for what he has done to her.

Good job Dr. Phil as always.

Picalina

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
frustrated
May 14, 2008, 8:01 am CDT

look at the clip again

Quote From: getrealtime

What other kid? that was her Hubby!!! lol, mommys looking to turn back time, she didn't like it when boy toy hubby said he knew Steph. first, HMMMMMMMMMMMM, sounded alittle jealous too.

What other kid? that was her Hubby!!! lol, mommys looking to turn back time, she didn't like it when boy toy hubby said he knew Steph. first, HMMMMMMMMMMMM, sounded alittle jealous

Apparently you were not watching very closely, what about her sons that she was pouring a drink for in the kitchen?"

Those kids!

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
confused
May 14, 2008, 8:04 am CDT

cofussed about your posting?

Quote From: getrealtime

What other kid? that was her Hubby!!! lol, mommys looking to turn back time, she didn't like it when boy toy hubby said he knew Steph. first, HMMMMMMMMMMMM, sounded alittle jealous too.

I don't know what show you were watching but I don't know where you got this information about the father knowing Steph. first?   The Father left the household when she was two.

Please explain?  Your post does not make any sense.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
confused
May 14, 2008, 8:14 am CDT

Smug

Quote From: justnancy

I think she may have been smiling because she was nervous or because she was high or because she was trying to make people like her.  She seems to use lightheartedness and humor to deflect even the most serious of situations, like when she was chuckling off her boyfriend's stabbing her.

I don't think she was smug or arrogant.  I think her self-esteem was in the gutter.

Although now that I think about it, arrogance and low self-esteem usually walk hand in hand.

I was not the only one that notice the smug smiles others have posted the same observation,

I think you are right about her self-esteem being at risk.  My heart went out to her, and I salute her for making the move to get help.  She does seem like a sweet girl, and I feel she will make it.

I truly believe her Mother needs some help as Dr. Phil suggested.  She is in denial.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
angry
May 15, 2008, 1:18 pm CDT

Bullies

Quote From: shawna_88

I started working at my job in August.  I waitress and waitressing is stressful without co workers.  My co workers stress me out so much because they all think they need to pick at each other and know everything about you.  I don't feel close enough to my bosses to talk to them about others I don't know what to do..... Any suggestions?

Shana I can relate to what you are going through.  I waitress ed most of my life, and or bar tended

my last restaurant was a six year stay.

The bulling usually comes from jealously, and envy by the culprits. 

Especially if you are good at what you do, and the public loves you and requests your table.

I have found that the more private you are, especially when it comes to what you made in tips, the better off you are.

Cooks especially can be a hard hoe to tow.  I had a cook once get the edge of my plate that I was to carry out to the customer, so hot that I had to drop it, all because I would not date him.

I had another cook damage my car twice because I told the owners that he was giving free food away to his friend.

In this business it is cut throat, no one is really your friend.  They bait you to obtain gossip that they can pass on.  These are usually insecure, no life, on drugs, or booze.  So they cannot stand someone that has it together.

Do not loan anyone that you work with money!  That is a very bad move. You usually have to beg for your money back, cause they hope you will forget about the loan.

Watch what you say, and watch your back.  The restaurant business can be a very hard job with the politics.

Good Luck    Picalina

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
May 16, 2008, 11:18 am CDT

psychic dramas

Quote From: putergirl

Jesus may well be a fraud too.  Read Holy Blood Holy Grail and tell me it doesn't make you think.  I'm not saying Jesus  doesn't have a connection to God, or maybe just believing in him makes the connection with God but I wouldn't fall for his story hook line and sinker. 

Afer all where did christianity come from?  It came from the middle east where all the other crazies have been killing each other for centuries.  I'm just saying that jesus may not be the only path to God.  And I'm certainly not saying that the "paranormal" people have a connection to God, but there's more than one way to look at things.

I agree with you on that thought.  Wouldn't all these bible thumping die hards go into cardiac arrest if they suddenly found that we are all transplants from another planet.  That the God figure is someone who put us here as a test subject?

I can believe in that more than anything else. It is more tangible, and the checking up on us from space ships always coming around, like waiting to find out whether we are ready for the truth.

That said, I do not feel Van Prague did as well a job as John Edwards would have done.  I favor John he is more confident, and seems to get his information more frequently, and is able to convey it better.

Van Prague always seems to be uncomfortable in his readings.

I myself do know that life after death exists.  I had a ghost for over nine years in the home that I had lived in.

Please Dr. Phil bring John Edwards on.  He will do a much better job.

Picalina

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
ecstatic
May 16, 2008, 3:30 pm CDT

psychic dramas

Quote From: anne1776

My inlaws have a ghost in their house. It was built in 1904 and we moved it to their property in 2006. One day I saw the spirit in my peripheral vision when we were sitting down to dinner. I asked who had come in the house, because the person passed by the dining room door as though walking down th hall. But no one was there when my mother-in-law got up to look. Also, my father-in-law hears the doors upstairs slamming in the middle of the nightand sometimes smells a masculine scent. I wish someone could tell us who it is. We all have our theories.

You most definitely have a spiritual entity in the home.  I know first hand for I had one for nine years.

Started just before Halloween, didn't even have time to get all the stuff unpacked.  The kitchen cabinets were very high, needing a step ladder to reach them.  The first week we were in the home,

I went into the kitchen and found all the cabinet doors opened.  Also a jar of honey was opened and overflowing all over the shelf.

Another time my Husband and I were down in the den and heard overhead noises, I went up to look,

and found all the linens that were not unpacked yet thrown across the hallway into the spare room.

Xmas tree was thrown down, with the garland leading out to the front door, this happened three times.

I could go on and on with all the things that happened.  I got to the point that I looked forward to coming home to see what was going to happen next.

Picalina

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
ecstatic
May 16, 2008, 4:00 pm CDT

psychic dramas

Quote From: merlina777

Very easy! Just listen! How? Meditate and pay attention! I see my son with my 3rd eye, I feel him when he touches my crown and 3rd eye chakra, and I do get messages from him. Now  my husband has full blown conversations with him. My son, Andrew, is giving my husband songs for a new music cd they are now doing together!

We are actually teaching with our asecended son. The information he is giving is amazing! We don't keep ourselves bogged down with religious dogma. We are open to our spiritual gifts, and honor them. I am a firm believer that religion is of man and NOT of God. Which Bible is everyone talking about?? Catholic, Morman, Witch's, Christian?? You take the core of every religion and there is truth, all the other rules and regs is of man usually used to control people and keep them in fear. That's why there are so many Bibles, rules and religions.

What ever religion brings you geniune peace, which means not condemning others' beliefs,  knowing many roads lead to one, no one religion is "the one & only true" religion, well  then, that is the right religion for you. Religion and Spirituality are 2 different things. We have a Jewish friend from Isreal and we share a Spirituality with him that is very cool. I am not religious but I am spiritual.

If anyone who doesn't believe in any of this and buy into the devil's work, well that's your perogative, I do not. That is not my truth. I honor that it is yours if that is what you believe.

I can't wait to see this show today!!

Brightest Blessings!

Merlina,

I agree with you totally!  Spirituality comes from within, with your energy and the universe.

The so called BOOK, which ever one it is, was written by a man!  So called visions, so why is that thought of as the truth!

I get so tired of these born again Christians especially, telling everyone whatever they believe in that doesn't go along with their minster's preachings is the work of the devil.  I feel these people that spout the bible, as their mentor, are like sheep.  They need someone to act like the parent/punisher for what is deemed evil.  Can't they think for themselves?  Can't they allow other sources of enlightenment into their life?

What about Nostradamus?  Was he evil, because he could for see the future?  Where did that information come from?

What about life from another planet, are they the bible thumper going to say that is the work of the devil?

Religion belongs in the church you belong to, not on the bogging boards.  I had to read the bible quoter's over at the Star blogs, on the Dr. Phil blogs.

Enough with this God stuff!  Please...

Picalina

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board