Message Boards

Messages By: kate888

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 13, 2008, 9:26 am CDT

hey I'm in

Sounds good, email me or message me or however this works....
My names Kate, age 36, I have about 70 pounds to lose, but I'm going for 50 first....I had success w/ this diet a few years ago, I'm a big fan.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 13, 2008, 9:36 am CDT

Hi Crissy

Quote From: cgtbox79

Hi there...my name is Christie and I am a 46 year old from Canada.  I am 5'6" and currently weigh in at 223...I am looking forward to being 160, which is where my doctor has encouraged me to be.  I recently bought myself a treadmill and my sister, who is a triathlete and triathlon coach [which makes my situation more frustrating!!, is helping me out.  She has set me up with an exercise program which is custom made just for me and also has given me LOTS of nutritional information, and encouragement.  It helps alot but I think you can never have enough support and encouragement especially from someone who is in the same boat as you are and understands the challenges.  I am a very positive person who would love to share encouragment and support with someone else and would love an email buddy to go on  this journey with.

Hey Crissy,
I'll be your email buddy, or one of them.
My name is Kate, I'm 38, in Los Angeles. I weigh about 210, I started at 217 about 2 weeks ago, on the rapid start plan, I'm sure I would've lost more but I've been drinking a glass of wine or beer here and there.
I'm a big fan of this diet, I lost about 40 pounds a few years ago. I'm 5'3". I think you and I are on the same boat. 150 would be a good start for me...however, I'd feel great at 130.
Have you started the diet yet?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board