Message Boards

Messages By: resgll

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 24, 2008, 12:19 pm CDT

HELLO

I am so sick of how there is so many parents that wonder why their children are being brats.I know and understand if you give them all they want and let them run your life YOU WILL GET A BRAT!!!!

I have 4 boys.They are all so different.I found out real fast that most of the time if they are acting like a brat they need something or something is wrong. We need to understand that children DO NOT know how to express their feelings sad,anger,what have you. First they will act what they see,If that don't work they act out or like one of my boys shut down.Your children are NOT JUST BRATs for cryn out loud.They need you to see past that and give them a hug.Talk to them!  LISTEN to them.Help them to learn how to express their feelings the right way.

We always hear how kids did not come with a destructions (instructions)

We need to realize they are new at this too!!!! Thats why we are the parents and they are the child.TEACHER PUPIL

I also found out that without JESUS I would not understand any of this.Being my mom left when i was 9 months old.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 24, 2008, 1:24 pm CDT

05/27 The Dr. Phil House: Brat Camp, Part 3

I sure wish I could tell this to the ladie whos kids slapped her.

She had a child that passed away from brain cancer. Man that must have been hard to go through.

Sometimes the Lord allows things to happen in our lives we will Never understand.But if we turn and seek HIM for the understanding He is faithful to us.I can not understand her pain,but i hope that one day she can think of it this way.That the child she lost is in heaven with Jesus!!! She gets to play and sing and dance with Him.She as no more pain! I know its hard to understand this or look at it that way,I know it would be hard for me to see it that way if i was in her shoes.But i pray that she will see it that way some day soon so that she can stop hurting and start living again.

also so she stops putting her son through hell.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board